Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justbeingn053y

Pregnant but is a devoted Mormon trying to convince us her and Kris don’t even sleep in the same room😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Missclassy19

VIP Member
She’s definitely the attention seeker girl in your school. They laugh extra loud. Get boys attention act like they don’t care in social situations. Start singing any chance they get. Wear the oddest things on own clothes day and have a weirdly close relationship w teachers. She’s very much a pick me

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Missclassy19

VIP Member
She looks gorgeous!
I think you’re lost. That sorta comment is for her comment section under her insta or her tiktok it’s ok. Your mistake. Also wasn’t about her face was about her hair but you created an account searched for her name just to say this

• Haha
Reactions: 9

willnerve

I understand she’s entitled to forming a support bubble since she now lives alone but this means that none of Kris’ family are able to form a bubble with anyone else, right? I’m under the impression that if one person from a shared household forms a support bubble with somebody outside their family that means that nobody else living there can then bubble up with anyone else? (Please correct me if I’m wrong). But for instance, say he has an elderly relative that lives alone, his family could no longer bubble up with them because Kris has chosen to form a bubble with Poppy? Seems incredibly selfish to me or am I just being dramatic? Poppy chose to move out on her own during a pandemic, she could have stayed at her family home until covid restrictions eased or remained living in Leeds with her sister and boyfriend at least until this lockdown ended

Reactions: 9

Missclassy19

VIP Member
OH HELLLLLLLLLLLL NO. Is this girl comparing her job to a 9-5. I’m her age n I work 12 hour shifts in a restaurant n I’d never say it’s the same as doctors n that yes there may be long hours but the way she spends her time on trains n filming doctors are saving literal lives. Fuck off musty twat
E260196B-9AE8-421F-B538-0EC0A91722FF.png

I know partners love eachother but she’s obsessed w him like really obsessed and it’s so weird. Like yes you have a boyfriend that you begged and milked so much for months. We get it ... do you want a cookie or something like what do you want mate. Also she’s really taking this following to her head. Like she needs to realise she became well known through drama her career literally started on drama

• Sick
Reactions: 8

ogbblol

Chatty Member
She replied to a comment saying her job is essential🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️I don’t think she understands that we’re in a strict lockdown and the only things that are essential are hospitals, supermarkets etc. Not modelling🤣
No fucking way!!!!! (Posting screenshot incase she deletes)
18B5881C-F603-4E12-8430-3F2E6CBA69D2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Anon7761

She seems like such a nasty, bitter girl. She did a video with her old best friend that Neve on her YouTube and all people were commenting were ‘you can tell Poppy is the toxic best friend’ and ‘Poppy is the type of friend to drag you down to make herself feel better’ ‘all she did in this video was belittle Neve’ and I literally couldn’t have agreed more, she ended up turning the comments off! And now her and that Neve have fell out and no one will say why.

• Wow

ear4thetee

She’s such a pick me girl ngl she really gets under my skin with these acting tiktoks

willnerve

Her sister clearly agrees with what her boyfriend is saying else she wouldn’t be sat in the video with him. I know he said she “begged him” not to say anything yet she used her own account to upload the video so there must be some truth in what he’s saying. I haven’t actually seen where Poppy has accused him of being abusive but that’s a MASSIVE accusation to make especially with the size of her following so I don’t blame him for wanting to clear his name and set things straight. I don’t agree that it should of been aired so publicly but again that comes back down to Poppy for making such claims to such a large following. Poppy is known for making her drama public anyway (her tiktok account literally grew from a video she posted ranting about a girl in high school, not to mention all the tiktoks she made about fiddyrhett when they “broke up” from a relationship they were never in) so it doesn’t surprise me that they haven’t addressed this situation privately

Reactions: 7

Anon7761

Surely fucking not is her apartment in HULL 1.3k a month.... you can get a 2 bed apartment in Manchester for that.... it’s fucking Hull it’s shit... pretty sure it wasn’t furnished either as she’s saying about how it’s empty cos she hasn’t got all the furniture yet?!?

Reactions: 6

ElloElloElllooo

The most PROBLEMATIC girl I’ve ever came across. Likes to say she’s not be she thrives off attention and drama. Puts her life on social media then cries when she’s questioned.

She today she’s asking if ‘small Home decor companies’ want to work with her aka she’s looking free shit for her new apartment.

her only personality trait is the fact she has a boyfriend.

sippingtea

the constant need to tell us that she prefers having boy mates as they’re less drama but then seems to have massive fall outs with all her girl mates, is she not the problem here?? maybe your girl mates actually call you out on your shit and you don’t like it

fauxfreckle

Chatty Member
Poppy is exactly the girl I’d expect to fall pregnant lol. Her content is dying, she has no friends and her only personality trait is her bf. She literally has no life

ear4thetee

Can’t wait till this thread kicks off, wish someone from her high school would come on here and spill some tea. She just looks so desperate to play this ‘innocent / nice girl’ act when In reality she probably looks down at anyone who doesn’t wear ASOS lol

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Pregnant … omg that’s not what I expected. She doesn’t seem motherly. Definitely a content baby she is bored there’s nothing else of them to do
---
So he’s part of a pyramid scheme
E4EF5FE7-93C6-4712-94A2-71B249B1D527.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow

Anon7761

I just don’t get this strange hype of influencers having kids so young for content, and that’s exactly what it is. Poppy is what 20? Not saying there’s anything wrong with having kids young at all but it’s so painfully obvious their content is dying down and they need to use a baby as a cash cow. Same as Phoebe Tomlinson, Erin Bowyer, Molly Mae, the list goes on it just blows my mind…

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Omgggggggg I’ve been waiting for this. This attention seeking twat is soooo annoying the only good thing about her is her boy like omg I can’t explain how much she pisses me off just her face a like. She’s such a pick me girl like ughhhh who gave her a platform for what. She’s famous on tiktok and can’t even dance she doesn’t have creative ideas like whaaat. Ok phewww all out

ElloElloElllooo

My first thought when I saw the videos “I KNEW IT I KNEW SHE WAS A MUSTY BITCH”

I agreed with everything that the sisters bf said,he woke up and decided to tell the facts. She is a lazy entitled little bitch. And she decided to throw a strip a move out because people asked her to pull her weight and encourage her to get out of bed?

I feel sad people are tryna cancel the sister. Also can’t half tell Kris has moved himself in.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

redaf

She replied to a comment saying her job is essential🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️I don’t think she understands that we’re in a strict lockdown and the only things that are essential are hospitals, supermarkets etc. Not modelling🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5