Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sunisshining

Chatty Member
Eurgh, the attitude! "Too cool to go out in Leeds, too cool to go out in Manchester. Too cool to do something for her Birthday, but still wants to do something" get over yourself!
Plus who starts a countdown to their birthday when it’s “not a big birthday really” 44 days in advance.

And referring to “old slag poppy” I bet Kris loves that. I genuinely can’t believe they apparently haven’t had sex.

Slowpoker

VIP Member
From what ive seen she plays with the dog a lot plus she dosnt give it to people a lot as she literally never seems to go to any events .i used to love poppy but she never does any lives or anything anymore she did one for the first time in months they other day just becasue it was a tiktokshop which was a bit dissapointing
She left it for days at a time with a friend when she first got it so I wouldn't say she never leaves the dog 😂 Not everyone enjoys going live or wants to it's her choice really

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
she said in a tiktok two days ago that she's going to an event and she's pale and she was 'going to get her sunbed grind on' but she's fake tanning because she doesn't have enough time - promoting sunbeds now:cautious:

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
Just had her TikTok about Curry’s come up on my FYP. The entitlement. This girl really thinks she’s big time doesn’t she, threatening to cancel Curry’s because they’ve delivered her brothers fridge to the wrong address. Be quiet little girl.
what did the tiktok say? i think she’s deleted it now