Poppy Hollins & Jay Porter #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unbelievable! I thought they were struggling with the two that they had

Reactions: 5
Neither of them looked very happy in the announcement video 😬 Poppy looked quite scared. Reality will hit hard when the TikTok money dries up and Jay has to get off his lazy arse and work to provide for 3 kids. Ouch 🫣

Reactions: 10
Omg another one when they already struggle with the two they have. Their relationship is already so toxic and they’re bringing another innocent baby into that mess poor baby. Poppy has made it so clear Jay doesn’t pull his weight at all with taking care of the kids he doesn’t do much to help and it’s all left to her and they’re always arguing about it so imagine what it’ll be like with 3 kids.

Reactions: 9
What a fool she is. Does nothing but moan about being shattered and how tit Jay is....so let's add another into the mix?

Reactions: 13
Wonder if that’s what the poster on the last thread was alluding to when said they won’t be in their house for much longer.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I wonder how far along she is with her story saying she wanted to tel people earlier than usual
I’m guessing around 8 weeks? In the video when they done the test he said about telling family on Christmas Day so must’ve tested in December or just before December and normally you’re atleast 4 weeks when you find out

Reactions: 3
Absolute bleeping idiots. You can guarantee this wasn’t planned, they should be more bleeping careful. They are no way stable enough in their relationship or financially to have a third baby yet here they are….this is gonna be a tit show.

Reactions: 15
He’s still a child himself, wouldn’t catch me calling the pub if the father of my children regularly didn’t come home, I’d be changing the locks
---
I’ve just watched the video, jays not scared because nothing changes for him. Poppy is an idiot

Reactions: 17
So do they apply for a bigger house through social housing or will they actually use their own money? Intrigued to see.

Reactions: 5
Probably only having the 3rd to apply for a bigger place through social
Do other areas actually house people like this though? In my area it’s only the ‘less popular’ areas that become available unless you’re priority (homeless) I have gave up trying to get a bigger house.. my son is in a wheelchair due to his disabilities , cannot share a room etc and because of all of his medical equipment the room he’s currently in isn’t big enough, and when he gets older I won’t be able to carry him up the stairs. I don’t have a dining room to make a bedroom etc . I genuinely don’t know what I will do obviously I’m housed so not a priority in the sense compared to those who are homeless

• Heart
Reactions: 7