Poppy Deyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her grammar and syntax make me throw up in my mouth.
Hiya! What do you bladddy mean ya lush gorge gal? I think Poppy v much writes really blooming well. Soz!

Although she did make it blend in with the background, I doubt that wasn't on purpose.
Most likely. Although we can't rule out how lazy Poppy is in general and it could have been she simply forgot to hit the highlight again when she went to type AD back in. Lazy and sloppy presentation (w/ tons of grammatical error-- the more the merrier) in all her posts is her thing. Blogger of the year after all...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Hiya! What do you bladddy mean ya lush gorge gal? I think Poppy v much writes really blooming well. Soz!

Most likely. Although we can't rule out how lazy Poppy is in general and it could have been she simply forgot to hit the highlight again when she went to type AD back in. Lazy and sloppy presentation (w/ tons of grammatical error-- the more the merrier) in all her posts is her thing. Blogger of the year after all...
STUNNENG BABEZ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My god her writing is so abysmal. I could just about let it slide on Instagram but she has the nerve to call herself a blogger and use words like ‘cheese4lyf’ ‘lil’ and ‘alllllll’?

It’s embarrassing. I’m amazed any brands would want to associate themselves with her.

• Haha
Agree, the writing on her blog is so bad I’m sort of obsessed by it. The second paragraph of her about me section is truely abysmal...you would think a blogger, someone who works with words, would be especially precious about that part. It’s what sells the whole blog, what potential brand partners and readers go to first. If i had a blog I know I would constantly be rewriting ‘about me’ even if it was only one short sentence. Poppy? She does not give a single tit.

78F50360-AE88-4159-B4F6-45344BE85671.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Agree, the writing on her blog is so bad I’m sort of obsessed by it. The second paragraph of her about me section is truely abysmal...you would think a blogger, someone who works with words, would be especially precious about that part. It’s what sells the whole blog, what potential brand partners and readers go to first. If i had a blog I know I would constantly be rewriting ‘about me’ even if it was only one short sentence. Poppy? She does not give a single tit.

View attachment 52114
I think she thinks writing like that makes her sound cool. It doesn't, it makes her sound like a knobhead🙄.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she thinks writing like that makes her sound cool. It doesn't, it makes her sound like a knobhead🙄.
It runs in the family. Alfie is also constantly uploading videos with misspelled words and his vocabulary is also severely lacking whenever you have the misfortune of hearing him speak.

I might have the tiniest respect for Poppy if she said that her blog and atrocious captions on IG were all a parody but since she’s related to Alfie well... It’s certainly a choice to be proud of being that thick...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

View attachment 52114

Personal af.

There’s an Irish blogger I follow called lifeofaladybear and she’s about the same age as Poppy and lives in NYC and oh my gosh the difference in their lives.

As a small comparison this girl has a whole lot less followers than poppy but she still does brand deals etc., but let’s compare them as two millennial era bloggers:

• Lifeofaladybear writes decent informative blog pieces || Poppy writes three words and puts a swipe ip

•Lifeofaladybear works full time for instagram in New York as well as managing her blog and Instagram and engaging with her followers || Poppy puts up a blog posts and takes a week’s holiday to get the car washed

•Lifeofaladybear manages to get in exercises classes before and after work || Poppy finds it hard to get a walk in once a month

It pains me that people like Michaela work hard at the same job and people like Poppy succeed

Reactions: 7
Just thought I'd resurrect Poppy's thread, seems she hasn't done anything interesting enough to be commented on for nearly a week? I've seen her in the background of the usual suspects' videos though!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Yel

The other day on IG she was talking about how dark it was, ffs poppy this happens every year as we approach the winter solstice. :rolleyes:

There's something fascinating about how awful her "work" is

She gives bloggers a terrible name, most that make money are creating new interesting content then working on SEO to get google hits or promoting on pinterest or similar. Poppy dumps any old poor half assed copies and goes back to sleep on the couch. She's an influencer not a blogger.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The other day on IG she was talking about how dark it was, ffs poppy this happens every year as we approach the winter solstice. :rolleyes:

There's something fascinating about how awful her "work" is

She gives bloggers a terrible name, most that make money are creating new interesting content then working on SEO to get google hits or promoting on pinterest or similar. Poppy dumps any old poor half assed copies and goes back to sleep on the couch. She's an influencer not a blogger.
I beg to differ, she's neither a blogger or an influencer, she's just a lazy arsed human being who tries to do as little as she possibly can😡

Reactions: 4
She has the same job Mark Ferris has.
Zoe’s prop.

Mark makes her look funny and quirky.
Poppy makes her look thin and pretty. 😬

I don’t even feel bad she gets paid to eat and moan in the background of a zoella vlog

Ploppy makes Zoella look like an intellectual. She probably needs help dressing, can she tie her own shoelaces or does Mummy do it for her?

• Haha
Ploppy makes Zoella look like an intellectual. She probably needs help dressing, can she tie her own shoelaces or does Mummy do it for her?
Come on now, are we just going to spout utter nonsense here in this site??

Everyone knows that Amanda is way too busy changing Alf's diapers to cater to Poppy's shoes 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤪🤪

• Haha
Some days she doesn't look too bad in the outfits she chooses, other days, well😳😳😳

Screenshot_20191114-105546_Instagram.jpg

She looks like one of Santa's helpers😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
For some reason i was recommended Sean's new video...omg he is the most annoying person on the planet. Why does he talk like a children's presenter?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s so true Poppy isn’t really a blogger or influencer, she’s Zoe’s friend. She’s terrible at it, and lazy to boot and the only reason she earns any money from it at all is the Zoella connection. It’s ridiculous that someone who is handed that level of exposure can be so crap and still make a good living from it. Blogger in name only.

It’s so true Poppy isn’t really a blogger or influencer, she’s Zoe’s friend. She’s terrible at it, and lazy to boot and the only reason she earns any money from it at all is the Zoella connection. It’s ridiculous that someone who is handed that level of exposure can be so crap and still make a good living from it. Blogger in name only.
Her personal style, weight and diet offends me.

I really think her generally wearing loose jumpers that cut off at her waist isn't doing her any favours. The reason I know is because it doesn't suit my body type either. You want to elongate yourself not appear wider

For some reason i was recommended Sean's new video...omg he is the most annoying person on the planet. Why does he talk like a children's presenter?
I've been trying to think of who Sean reminds me of and it suddenly came to me, Chris Lilley on Summer Heights High. He acts like a kid, when he's supposed to be a grown man 😁

• Haha