Poppy Deyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we absolutely sure that Poppy went to uni? What did she major in and how did she even pass any of her courses?

Did Amanda drop Alfie and Poppy on the head when they were toddlers? Did they eat lead paint? I don’t get how their father Nick who went to Oxford ended up with two children who cannot for the life of them grasp the English language. Grammar, syntax, and their extremely limited vocabulary... It’s just dire all around.
Are we absolutely sure poppy went to primary school ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Jesus bleeping wept I thought the blog posts were a piss take. I actually went to look 😂😂

she wrote that tit, and she’s not 16 🤦‍♀️
I need a moment.....
I keep saying it,
zoe really has a lot to answer for.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She influences me to not shop at Aldi. That's 13 flames burning at least 6 different fragrances at the same time. It's another non sensical ad from poppy.

You know she will chuck these straight in the bin once the photos done to earn a few grand from Aldi. Then air the house and put back the gifted jo Malone candles.

1576142622631.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Poppy I’m saying this because your friends won’t.....

PUT DOWN THE bleeping CRACKERS AND BACK AWAY FROM THE bleeping CHEESE BOARD

the last thing you need is cheese with chocolate baked in.
PUT. IT. DOWN.
(This is not fat shaming..... put it down!!!!!!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Poppy has “cracked open the decs” and wrote a blog post about it bebs! (Lol)
gorgeousssss greens and a mix match is of
allllllllllllll the decs and Pinterest vibes bebs!
poppy has decorated WBU??

How any brand works with her i will never, never understand.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Poppy is back with more mind blowing Christmas recipes. Last year she taught us all about chocolate dipped marshmallows. This year she's sharing how to make sweet potato slices topped with goats cheese and cranberry sauce. Don't miss that recipe!!

How any brand works with her i will never, never understand.
She's signed to gleam, she's never had to try hard to create good content and all her followers she gained through Zoella. I can see why she's as lazy and wealthy as she is. I wouldn't want her life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8