Poppy Deyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A dress under a jumper?! We’ve never seen this look from Poppy before. It’s usually a skirt and jumper combo. She’s really shaking things up.

Also the orange beanie is a no. It makes her head look like a beauty blender. The Deyes family needs to stay away from beanies. It’s just not meant to be.
It’s orange though so she’s really on trend for the ZoElLa tulley trip!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
A dress under a jumper?! We’ve never seen this look from Poppy before. It’s usually a skirt and jumper combo. She’s really shaking things up.

Also the orange beanie is a no. It makes her head look like a beauty blender. The Deyes family needs to stay away from beanies. It’s just not meant to be.
I do think Alfie is the winner in the "twit in the hat" competition though😂😂.

Reactions: 4
I wonder does poppy have a hormone or thyroid problem.
her problem is Zoe the feeder and her own lack of self control.
put the donuts down poppy and get a real job. Sorry. 😬

it looks like it says poppy desperates

1C1F7E26-1429-4770-AC4C-D2679EC52EFF.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
I think most people would have a BMI of 30+ if they sat around the house most days, constantly ate out and had a workload that required an hours work a week.

I think most people would have a BMI of 30+ if they sat around the house most days, constantly ate out and had a workload that required an hours work a week.
I just went back and edited my post because I was blaming Zoe for the fact poppy is obese.
im pretty sure Zoe isn’t sneaking sugar into her avocado so I was being unfair.

even her voice is lazy, I hate giving her a get out clause, be it medical or “Zoe”

she needs a job and a gym membership if she can’t motivate herself to exercise
Might be harsh, but it’s true.

Reactions: 4
Another week off🙄, from what exactly🤔. Oh I get it, I almost forgot that she's such a hard worker and probably works a 60 hour week. As you were😂

20191021_115209.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Bloody hell love don't strain yourself, it is your week off after all🙄. You should have ordered them online and saved yourself the effort😏

Screenshot_20191021-174909_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Any one who knows me knows I don't, and I freely admit to having zero fashion sense, but i hope I would never make such a poor choice as this. All of it is pretty bad individually, BUT TOGETHER?
Not sure who dresses better, pops or the Julie??

Reactions: 2
I'm confused about what she has a week off from doing lol. She only writes badly in her blog
unreal isn’t it??? A week off from what exactly?? It’s not like she even makes videos! Is her income solely from Instagram ? So confused

Reactions: 5
She's claimed she does two blog posts a week, she often doesn't even do that many posts a month and when she does half of them are just images copied and pasted with affiliate links.

I think my gerbil could be a better blogger

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's on a continual holiday. Lazy mare😡. If it hadn't been for Zoe and Alfie she'd have had to have had a bloody proper job🙄