Poppy Deyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poppy showing her biggest life skill in that Aldi ad - putting ready made food on plates. The legendary spread maker extraordinaire.

Really puts me off Aldi and Lidl with them using infuencers and how much their prices have increased at the same time as their marketing budgets.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Poppy showing her biggest life skill in that Aldi and - putting ready made food on plates. The legendary spread maker extraordinaire.

Really puts me off Aldi and Lidl with them using infuencers and how much their prices have increased at the same time as their marketing budgets.
I hope they don't increase nappies and formula 😂😡

Reactions: 3
For some reason i was recommended Sean's new video...omg he is the most annoying person on the planet. Why does he talk like a children's presenter?
My god have you seen his latest video where he makes the Big Mac himself? How annoying is he then? Definitely talks like a children’s presenter all the way through. As for Poppy well looked like she was making riveting blog content with that pastry wreath 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My god have you seen his latest video where he makes the Big Mac himself? How annoying is he then? Definitely talks like a children’s presenter all the way through. As for Poppy well looked like she was making riveting blog content with that pastry wreath 😂
It was PAINFUL

Reactions: 5

Yel

I check poppys wannabe blog every other month for a giggle.

I thought she'd done a whole post about picking a Christmas tree. But no just a paragraph of usual nonsense and some basic snaps. Another weeks work done for the blogger of the year!

I know she had no creativity to start with, but sean sniffing trees is a new low for her.

CHRISTMAS TREE PICKING | 2019
The yearly Christmas tree picking post is back! I think this is the only consistent post I re-shoot every.single.year. I love it, I love knowing the day is coming and capturing it not only for the blog but also as a memory for us to keep toooo! It’s one of my favourite days of the year and means that Christmas is well and truly only just around the corner – HOORA! This year I decided to keep things super casual and chuck my film camera in my bag and snap away, so here are some slightly blury but lovely images we shot – I LOVE them. I also managed to film a lil IGTV of the day, which I LOVE and will be up this weekend, so keep ya eyes peeled, yay!♥

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
“I decided to keep things super casual...so here are some slightly blurry images”😐

Do I even need to add anything?

I will though, because her grammar is like a hate crime, I can’t turn a blind eye.
“I think this is the only consistent post I re-shoot every.single.year”
What even is that? What’s wrong with “I do a version of this post every year” for goodness sake?!

“also as a memory for us to keep toooo”
Can someone explain to me why “too” needed to be extended? Was that emphasis?why?! It’s annoying but understandable when someone writes “I can’t waitttt” (I do it myself). That’s not what’s happening here.

And finally, “HOORA!” What’s that now?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“I decided to keep things super casual...so here are some slightly blurry images”😐

Do I even need to add anything?

I will though, because her grammar is like a hate crime, I can’t turn a blind eye.
“I think this is the only consistent post I re-shoot every.single.year”
What even is that? What’s wrong with “I do a version of this post every year” for goodness sake?!

“also as a memory for us to keep toooo”
Can someone explain to me why “too” needed to be extended? Was that emphasis?why?! It’s annoying but understandable when someone writes “I can’t waitttt” (I do it myself). That’s not what’s happening here.

And finally, “HOORA!” What’s that now?
She writes like a 12 year old who has been given access to social media and is keen to sound cool.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Are we absolutely sure that Poppy went to uni? What did she major in and how did she even pass any of her courses?

Did Amanda drop Alfie and Poppy on the head when they were toddlers? Did they eat lead paint? I don’t get how their father Nick who went to Oxford ended up with two children who cannot for the life of them grasp the English language. Grammar, syntax, and their extremely limited vocabulary... It’s just dire all around.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Id have thought poppy and sean would want to host xmas at home this year seeing as its the first Christmas in the new house. Then again princess zoe wouldn't want that, after all she is the hostess with the mostess.

Reactions: 4
Id have thought poppy and sean would want to host xmas at home this year seeing as its the first Christmas in the new house. Then again princess zoe wouldn't want that, after all she is the hostess with the mostess.
As much as Poople does my box in, I would like to see her and Sean hosting!! they’ve put so much effort into that house! Sean actually gets his hands dirty.

Reactions: 6
As much as Poople does not box in, I would like to see her and Sean hosting!! they’ve put so much effort into that house! Sean actually gets his hands dirty.
could you imagine zoe if poppy hosted she would be interfering and making out poppy was doing it all wrong.

Reactions: 8