Poppy Deyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The house looks so cold and unwelcoming; all the dark colours and sparse furniture. The only room that looks inviting is the pink one. I don’t understand, did they just chuck everything they used to own away?

I also just don’t understand the rush to change everything about a house before you move in. The best advice I’ve got is to sit with how thing are and then see how your taste / needs develop within the space so things grow organically. The need to repaint everything and change the fittings reminds me of kids playing house builder on The Sims, which I suspect is about the level Poppy and Sean are at. The whole Deyes lot have always reminded me of big kids with too much money and time on their hands.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She's like something out of an horror film....oh yes, The Undead, completely vacuous. The lights are on but no one is at home. Stupid mare 🤪

Reactions: 1

🤢 what the actual f
This is totally not ok 😂
Was she blind while designing and decorating this house!?
I seriously think both Deyes children are slightly mentally challenged... they certainly aren’t smart, and have no talent in anything they do.

Seriously though, wtf is this!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
View attachment 22118

View attachment 22119

🤢 what the actual f
This is totally not ok 😂
I seriously think both Deyes children are slightly mentally challenged... they certainly aren’t smart, and have no talent in anything they do.

This looks like an attempt at art deco revival on LSD. What is this? I completely agree with AfroCircus, just let things set for a while and make small changes. When you go all out like this, you ruin a place. If you don't know that you'll love it in 10 years, don't jump the gun.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
View attachment 22118

View attachment 22119

🤢 what the actual f
This is totally not ok 😂

Those two patterns together and colours just CLASH

They’ve tried to make it into the Zalfie house 2.0 on a budget

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Yel

New blog post that's just an undisclosed advert for f&b, even when she's being paid a fortune still doesn't spell check

---
HOW WE DECIDED ON OUR HOMES COLOUR PALETTE.
I think it’s safe to say picking colours for your home is one of, if not the biggest decision of all. It’s the topic I’ve been asked the most questions about – which brands we used, which colours we picked and how we decided on our overall scheme… Luckily, we had a super clear image in our head of most conrners of our home which really healped. We knew we wanted to go for deeper, darker colours, it was just making sure that the house flowed as a whole and didn’t feel too dark, or too cold.

Although we had a strong sense of the colours we loved I was keen to seek a second opinion on how they would work together. So, after reading a handful of amazing reviews about a Colour Consolation service that Farrow and Ball offer we decided to give it a go.
----

Then she just goes for Hague blue 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 7
New blog post that's just an undisclosed advert for f&b, even when she's being paid a fortune still doesn't spell check

---
HOW WE DECIDED ON OUR HOMES COLOUR PALETTE.
I think it’s safe to say picking colours for your home is one of, if not the biggest decision of all. It’s the topic I’ve been asked the most questions about – which brands we used, which colours we picked and how we decided on our overall scheme… Luckily, we had a super clear image in our head of most conrners of our home which really healped. We knew we wanted to go for deeper, darker colours, it was just making sure that the house flowed as a whole and didn’t feel too dark, or too cold.

Although we had a strong sense of the colours we loved I was keen to seek a second opinion on how they would work together. So, after reading a handful of amazing reviews about a Colour Consolation service that Farrow and Ball offer we decided to give it a go.
----

Then she just goes for Hague blue 🤦‍♀️
Ffs she had ONE JOB. And couldn’t even spell check it 😂

• Angry
Reactions: 6
This girl is about as interesting and intelligent as a plank. I cannot believe writing is part of her "job".

• Haha
  • Angry
Ffs she had ONE JOB. And couldn’t even spell check it 😂
And the thing is if she did it on her laptop or on mobile there is auto-correct to help point out the glaring spelling mistakes. So it's either she's misspelled those words so many times that auto-correct was like idk... you do you, Poppy.

This is why her winning that award (thanks to Zoe) was such a farce. Between her and Alfie, I can't figure out which one is the stupider Deyes. They keep one upping each other like a ping pong ball.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Whenever I see an Instagram caption of hers it reminds me of an old person trying to speak like the youth.

• Haha
Whenever I see an Instagram caption of hers it reminds me of an old person trying to speak like the youth.

Well she's definitely living up to the stereotype boomers have about millennials. Thanks for that Poppy. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And the thing is if she did it on her laptop or on mobile there is auto-correct to help point out the glaring spelling mistakes. So it's either she's misspelled those words so many times that auto-correct was like idk... you do you, Poppy.

This is why her winning that award (thanks to Zoe) was such a farce. Between her and Alfie, I can't figure out which one is the stupider Deyes. They keep one upping each other like a ping pong ball.
Well we all know Zoe healped her win that award (my spellcheck hated me spelling that it changed it at least five times before it gave up)

• Haha
I had completely forgotten she existed (is that a good thing for an influencer? 😂). I had a look at her Instagram and it’s so terribly boring and uninspired. She could be doing quite a bit with fashion partnerships since there’s quite a push for “bigger”girls modelling outfits. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t personally think she’s big but she’s not rail thin so she is “bigger” than the standard insta model.
They really all seem to just do the bare minimum to get money in at the moment, it’s like the last days of the Roman Empire on Instagram 😂 all the same aesthetic and zero innovative ideas/interesting posts.
I like her hair, tho. I can never get waves like that on myself 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
God she’s so dull and thinks she’s a brilliant interior designer. I’ve recently moved and got a majority of my things from The Range, Asda and B&M and I’m perfectly happy with how things look. Maybe I should start a blog and get paid thousands 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
God she’s so dull and thinks she’s a brilliant interior designer. I’ve recently moved and got a majority of my things from The Range, Asda and B&M and I’m perfectly happy with how things look. Maybe I should start a blog and get paid thousands 😂
Is your house 90% grey tho? Because if it isn't, you can't be an influencer ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I only look at blogs for food recipes, don’t even read them and just scroll to the damn recipe. 😂

I cannot fathom how this girl makes a living doing what she does. She can’t write, and she seems to barely exist in the social media world. She’s too drab and boring to be a youtuber.. ugh. What a boring frump.