Poppy Deyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the photo is flipped, you know there would be a big announcement if any of them got engaged.
Not only that, but then Alfie would have to hire a private jet to rush back from Greece to attend another Deyes celebratory meal.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh Poppy. At least most insufferable yet successful lifestyle vloggers actually have a fairly good eye for aesthetics. Was this spread REALLY the best you could do? This girl has, to quote her equally as useless bro, "LICHERALLY" no talent in anything.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Oh Poppy. At least most insufferable yet successful lifestyle vloggers actually have a fairly good eye for aesthetics. Was this spread REALLY the best you could do? This girl has, to quote her equally as useless bro, "LICHERALLY" no talent in anything.

View attachment 24721
I can’t WAIT to see how they photoshop THAT.

It looks like Nalas ran through it whilst poppy throws bits of ham for her to catch

• Haha
Reactions: 4

View attachment 24721
I had friends for dinner the other night and I put on a much more impressive spread, I didn't realise I was supposed to charge them for the pleasure :D
This is sooo bad. How lazy can you get?

Reactions: 1
That photo is ridiculous😂😂. It's supposed to be a before shot and it looks like an after shot taken after a strong wind has blown through it😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Screeches and whines screeches and whines

Also, she should start a 90 day challenge too

Hottest day of the year and Poppy wears a sweater ☀💦😩
She must really have body confidence issues, that’s a classic sign, wearing baggy clothing or extra layers to try to hide the weight. It’s ALWAYS the same type of outfit too 🙄

Reactions: 5
Looks like she has no face in that last photo maybe it melted in the sun with all the layers of clothes on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I feel dead sorry for her. She’s always actively trying to be healthier and Zoe has anything and everything less healthy in front of her.

I feel dead sorry for her. She’s always actively trying to be healthier and Zoe has anything and everything less healthy in front of her.
True but even Zoe is running at the moment and pushing herself outside her comfort zone. Poppy could do something for herself and have some will power.

Reactions: 4
Bloody hell, why does this woman insist on dressing like it's full on winter when it's bloody summer??!! Get those arms out, woman!!!!

Reactions: 6
She doing the chubby bunny challenge in last pic? Too many vegan doughnuts.

• Angry
@Alightened right! I think she is pretty, too. And I actually think she’d look much better if she stopped wearing these baggy clothes. I know it’s because she feels big but they actually make her look bigger. A regular T-shirt with her jeans would have been just fine.
If she wore clothes that suited her body and age rather than just trying to look like her mother, and actually cracked a smile rather than being constantly grumpy she would be quite pretty, because she isn’t fundamentally unattractive, unlike Alfie who hasn’t a single attractive feature.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7