Poppy Deyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks quite pretty in that pic. I have to say even though she annoys me and I don't think she deserves a lot of the things she gets for free for her terrible blog she at least goes places. I watched one of seans vlogs and they had friends separate from Zalfie and went out places not playing silly card games. Away from Zoe she seemed a functional adult.

Reactions: 2
She looks quite pretty in that pic. I have to say even though she annoys me and I don't think she deserves a lot of the things she gets for free for her terrible blog she at least goes places. I watched one of seans vlogs and they had friends separate from Zalfie and went out places not playing silly card games. Away from Zoe she seemed a functional adult.
I think Poppy and Sean can both be somewhat functioning adults away from Zalfie. I don’t like Poppy particularly any time, but I can deal with Sean when he is away from Zalfie and not trying to be an Alfie imitation.

Reactions: 8
So I obviously couldn't understood her because I don't follow her. it's just messy writing

I still find it crazy that a big part of her "job" is her Wednesday "crush club" where all she does is post a tit load of affiliate links. It's not even stuff she's tried or tested, just more tit she likes the look of with the image copied from whatever shop.

And she probably makes more than the average person does in a week just from the few minutes it takes to post affiliate links

• Angry
Reactions: 3
WTAF is she wearing???!!!!! A long cardigan underneath a denim jacket? OH MY GOD!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I guess she thought the Gucci belt and trainers would save her tragic 'lewk'. I swear the Deyes children do not know how to pose or take an effortless photo. There is always something so off...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i literally dont understand what she and her boyfriend actaully do. they just seem to live of gifted items and hand outs. shes literally the stereotype of a millennial. non hard working, lazy, and entitled. has she ever done anything for anyone else in her life, her and her brother are a waste of planet space.

i literally dont understand what she and her boyfriend actaully do. they just seem to live of gifted items and hand outs. shes literally the stereotype of a millennial. non hard working, lazy, and entitled. has she ever done anything for anyone else in her life, her and her brother are a waste of planet space.
she's living off a rich sibling

Reactions: 2
How unfortunate for the Deyes parents to have two absolutely annoying children.

WTAF is she wearing???!!!!! A long cardigan underneath a denim jacket? OH MY GOD!!!
She’s got the Gucci gang belt though. That’s all that matters. That belt and them shoes are a sign you’ve made it

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Poppy won “lifestyle influencer of the year” and wasn’t even there lol, yet Zoe was...
It's just because she's with gleam, these are nothing more than who you know and gleam wanted one of their people to get an award. I don't think I've ever seen a "professional" blog woorse than poppy's.

• Sad