Poppy Deyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t brought myself to watch their plant video yet, I’ll wait until I’m ready for a nap then stick it on.

Reactions: 2
Unless it's her falling into stinging nettles, I don't wanna know.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

🤮 they are going for the same type of flooring that zalfie have. Sean and Poppy look up to them too much, copy and ass kiss everything they do. Ew. NO TASTE!!! And I’m sorry if there are any converse shoe lovers in here but those shoes are AWFUL have NO support and remind me of clowns. Quite fitting that this whole bunch have been “rocking the converse” because they are all clowns. Can it get any worse!!! 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 3
View attachment 11058

🤮 they are going for the same type of flooring that zalfie have. Sean and Poppy look up to them too much, copy and ass kiss everything they do. Ew. NO TASTE!!! And I’m sorry if there are any converse shoe lovers in here but those shoes are AWFUL have NO support and remind me of clowns. Quite fitting that this whole bunch have been “rocking the converse” because they are all clowns. Can it get any worse!!! 🤮🤮🤮🤮
I feel attacked. I love my converse. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel attacked. I love my converse. 😂😂
To each their own 🤣🤣 rock them!!! I just can’t with those shoes!! 😂😂😂
This bunch reminds me of some kind of punk rock edgy wannabes (especially Alfie with all the skateboarding pipedreams) clowns for deyes 🤣

Reactions: 6
Can we pray for our hard working blogger babe?

Pray Princess Poppy gets a break soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can we pray for our hard working blogger babe?

Pray Princess Poppy gets a break soon.
e00f039fc79f1f8ef0fb20a2e39afc4c.jpg
That is way too much stuff for two people who never entertain and spend more time eating out than at home.

Getting as bad as Zalfie for the excessive hoarding and rampant consumerism.

Reactions: 7
I’ve just looked at her Instagram for the first time - the girl has 1.2 MILLION subscribers!! That explains all the brand deals. But seriously, what a joke.
Me too I just went for a nosey. Got to say unless I was looking at old pics I can’t understand the comments about her weight or being obese? She has a nice size 12-14 figure i.m.o. Fairly average?

Reactions: 4
Me too I just went for a nosey. Got to say unless I was looking at old pics I can’t understand the comments about her weight or being obese? She has a nice size 12-14 figure i.m.o. Fairly average?
The main issue is she dresses in really unsuitable, frump a dump clothing. Just odd pairings like oversized long sleeved jumpers and skirts with no shape and converse or those dreadful Gucci shoes everyone has. Just not dressing right for her body type, and while probably not as thin as she used to be, she looks healthy I guess! If she would exercise some individuality ( I keep repeating this everywhere lolol) with her wardrobe and hair, she'd be much different.... but still annoying af when anything comes out of her mouth.

Reactions: 4
I agree I dont think shes obese at all but the fact she keeps wearing unflattering clothes makes her look bigger. The oversized jumpers over and even under dresses with converses all the time just doesn't quite suit her figure. I think she used to dress quite nice before she put on a bit of weight and now she is maybe subconscious of the fact that she is trying to hide it

Reactions: 3
Neither poppy or Zoe are healthy.

Zoe is getting a crack bleep skinny unhealthy look, poppy is huge in her twenties.
Am I missing something? I’ve never followed Poppy but just looked her up on Instagram and she looks pretty slim, like maximum size 12. Is she a major photo editing culprit who looks much bigger in videos?

I was just looking at this blog post of her: http://www.poppydeyes.com/the-house-diaries-week-one/ - the photos are HUUGE. They are full-size resolution photos. I just can't see the point of doing something like this without wanting to piss her readers off. Not everyone has super fast internet connection or large screen to view these photos. It just boggles the mind.

Reactions: 5
Just had a quick look at that post, not read it all, but her writing style is so atrocious. It’s like she is texting a friend casually rather than writing her “professional” blog.

Just a little excerpt here.

Can she stop using ... to end a sentence and just put a full stop. It’s utterly ridiculous.

“A v patient electrician” 😤😤 Mother Of God she needs to use actual words, it is so amateur and just makes her look stupid.

And her whole writing style is so terrible, really poor structure of sentences, there is no flow, it’s badly worded. She does not deserve to make a living blogging.

Reactions: 7
the photos are HUUGE. They are full-size resolution photos.
Her blog is just awful on every single aspect - design, content and technical. She's uploaded 30mb uncompressed PNG files before now! She just tests it on her Mac with high speed internet and assumes it's fine.

She doesn't have to worry about things like Google SEO, Pinterest or anything. Doesn't even bother ever replying to comments. It's just a marketing thing to post ads and affiliate links and her easily gained Instagram followers guarantee a reasonable level of traffic regardless of how awful it is.

And her whole writing style is so terrible, really poor structure of sentences, there is no flow, it’s badly worded. She does not deserve to make a living blogging.
With typos everywhere, grammerly is free so there's no excuses for her and her dedicated coconut. My grammar isn't great but this is just a gossip message board.

Reactions: 8
While we're on this topic, she also needs to brush up
I was just looking at this blog post of her: http://www.poppydeyes.com/the-house-diaries-week-one/ - the photos are HUUGE. They are full-size resolution photos. I just can't see the point of doing something like this without wanting to piss her readers off. Not everyone has super fast internet connection or large screen to view these photos. It just boggles the mind.
https://gtmetrix.com/reports/www.poppydeyes.com/5vDorr2E
according to this the site is well made, must've hired good developers I guess but the images are making it terrible and an F rating. Pretty sure she doesn't know jack tit about optimizing them. While on the subject, think she needs to watch some Mango Street photography tutorials or something.

Reactions: 1
Unbelievable really that Mr & Mrs Deyes managed to produce not one, but two insufferable twats🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
don't Poppy just look so frumpy now compared to 4 years ago

is she really for real. The F she used the term "Gap Year" in that paragraph???

Last edited:
Reactions: 2