Poppy Deyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Idk if Sean has his own thread but boy is he looking rather odd these days. The mustache is... what's adding a strange element I feel.

As for that outfit above, I think what keeps going on with her is she doesn't dress much in ways that would compliment her body type. Like that shirt and vest coming up so high and being slouchy kind of cuts her off at the neck and doesn't do her any favors.
I also kind of hate wearing stuff like that ( even t shirts that are cut that way) because they make me feel totally unflattered.

I'm not sure why she insists on these kinds of "styles".

Reactions: 5
They both dress like they’re walking down to play bingo in the retirement community hall on a chilly morning. Shuffle along in their new balance sneakers and zip up vests for movement, ease and comfort
---
They both dress like they’re walking down to play bingo in the retirement community hall on a chilly morning. Shuffle along in their new balance sneakers and zip up vests for movement, ease and comfort
For the record I will proudly adopt this attire when I get older 🤗 but for them they’re too young!

Reactions: 5
I saw Sean and Poppy today. He’s a lot shorter in real life than I imagined! She looks very similar to Instagram. They were with another couple that I didn’t recognise

Reactions: 6
Why does poppy always look so puffy?! Just saw her latest misoma post on her Instagram.. she looks so puffy!!

Reactions: 4
Those shoes!! 🤢🤢🤢
What’s with the looking like a Nan/ grandad look at the moment with those two? Alfie’s the same.

Reactions: 3
Why does poppy always look so puffy?! Just saw her latest misoma post on her Instagram.. she looks so puffy!!
Yes! For some reason her face looks so puffy.

Alfie has big face as well, I guess is their face shape, gens I believe.

By the way, SHE'S soooooooo lazy!!! She goes on holidays son, I mean, she LIVES on holidays, her life is a Holiday. And Sean too, they live like children.

Reactions: 4
So she’s just launched scrunchies on Etsy. They just went live and she’s come on stories with Uber greasy hair … how sloppy do you have to be not to wash your hair before launching hair accessories.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14