Poppy Deyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t with this woman in her early 30s getting excited about hair scrunchies.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She doesn't update her blog very often, does she? The last update seem to be around Valentine's day :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Since when has she shown an interest in Shakespeare?
Or even the theatre!!! Probably went to waitress when Joe was in it cause of comp tickets, but doubt she’s up to date with what’s currently on at the National or elsewhere! Such a random ad from her.

2023 was a bad year for Poppy

But now she's following chefs who cook for millonaires 😅

Screenshot_2024-01-09-09-54-28-146_com.instagram.android.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
2023 was a bad year for Poppy

But now she's following chefs who cook for millonaires 😅

View attachment 2677437
The actual irony !!!!

Just a quick reminder Poppy hun that at Christmas you and your lot were cooking meals for a pair of millionaires living in Brighton !

Is that why your even having to practice something as bizarre as how to feed millionaires, Christ this is the funniest thing I've seen ages .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know this has been discussed before but are her and Sean still together? I thought that she used to post him quite regularly, but now you have to scroll down 2 years before you see a photo of him on her feed.

Reactions: 6
I
I know this has been discussed before but are her and Sean still together? I thought that she used to post him quite regularly, but now you have to scroll down 2 years before you see a photo of him on her feed.
I think so.. she mentioned him on her new 'artfordeyes' art idea, about that stupid ceramic stuff she makes. she gifted him a homemade one - how perfect for a man.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So Gleam has officially shut down its management sector, Poppy was still with them was she not? If so she’s even more unemployed than she already was now I guess 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Ooohh interesting - have you got more info on Gleam?
There’s an article here talking about where the company are going next/why they’re not managing talent anymore.

Reactions: 1
So Gleam has officially shut down its management sector, Poppy was still with them was she not? If so she’s even more unemployed than she already was now I guess 🤣
I thought she was with a new management. The same as the Anna edit.

Reactions: 1