Poppy Deyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw she had a gifted/pr meal out.
Honestly who is gifting Poppy anything !!! To quote Nikki Graham ‘who is she??’

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can someone explain to me how the hell Poppy and Sean survive in this economy?😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m shocked to see how much she made last year, go look at her companies house!
I have no clue how to check that but tbh I would be surprised at anything more 100£ 😂 I don’t want to be mean but she only has those many followers because of Zoe and Alfie, her content is a bit boring and she has the sense of style of a 60 year old woman 🙈 does Sean has a job? I guess she has lots of brands behind her

Reactions: 3
I have no clue how to check that but tbh I would be surprised at anything more 100£ 😂 I don’t want to be mean but she only has those many followers because of Zoe and Alfie, her content is a bit boring and she has the sense of style of a 60 year old woman 🙈 does Sean has a job? I guess she has lots of brands behind her
Here’s her 21/22 accounts (2023 isn’t due until end of the month)
IMG_1129.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Is she engaged then or what? Saw a photo floating about on borella or goofie’s thread…

Reactions: 3
Is anyone else really surprised to see her vlog? Why did she wait so long to do it? She doesn't really seem enthusiastic about it either. I feel like it's just about getting more sponsors 🤔

Reactions: 7
Is anyone else really surprised to see her vlog? Why did she wait so long to do it? She doesn't really seem enthusiastic about it either. I feel like it's just about getting more sponsors 🤔
Right seems like she should have started vlogging when Zoe and Alfie were more popular and had a larger platform.

Right seems like she should have started vlogging when Zoe and Alfie were more popular and had a larger platform.
Sean did that but abruptly stopped a few years in with no explanation. Poppy always picks the easiest way though and made a fortune with her two blog posts per month. Not sure why she's forcing herself to do YouTube now when her lazy content on Instagram earns her more than 400k a year.

Reactions: 5
Sean did that but abruptly stopped a few years in with no explanation. Poppy always picks the easiest way though and made a fortune with her two blog posts per month. Not sure why she's forcing herself to do YouTube now when her lazy content on Instagram earns her more than 400k a year.
Sean got such low views he was probably so disappointing hoping to get in liek Joe did when zoe was at her pick, but then clearly he missed the boat

Reactions: 5
There was only 1 reason I could think of (besides money) why she would start vlogging now. But the first vlog was not the announcement I expected.

Reactions: 1
There was only 1 reason I could think of (besides money) why she would start vlogging now. But the first vlog was not the announcement I expected.
I actually wondered if it was the opposite. Things haven't gone as planned so she's had a big evaluation of her life/career and needed something new to distract herself or try to keep busy.

I hope not though, wouldn't wish it on anyone and it must be hard being around Zalfie and their children if that is the case.

I genuinely just think she’s wanting easy income and YouTube is having a resurgence.

I genuinely just think she’s wanting easy income and YouTube is having a resurgence.
Maybe her and Sean are looking for a bigger property. It's not just Zoe and Alfie and their mansion to be jealous of anymore, but Joe and Dianne just bought that obscene footballer villa and Zoe's mum is doing extensive renovations. She must think that she deserves that kind of lifestyle too.

Reactions: 2
She mentioned not having anyone do her website anymore and then Sean was fixing the wall in the lounge. So my guess is they need some ££.

Reactions: 7