Poppy Deyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

Just checking in on poppy's "blog" and see it was a busy December for her. She made a giant mince pie after seeing it on Pinterest. Rolled out some bought pastry and spooned on a jar of mincemeat. More quality content from the blogger of the year 😆
new-1-1200x1800.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel like it's not that big of change? But it looks pretty natural from what I can see.

Reactions: 3
Two weeks into 2020 and all poppy has posted is some blurry photos and shown that she didn't eat the aldi cheese and crackers that she was paid to promote :LOL:

Definitely not the Aldi crackers and difficult to tell for sure as it's cheese, but her aldi cheese ad didn't have a potted stilton and it all looked different. I bet she's not eating any of the aldi cheeses that she was paid to droll over

1579009811783.png

THE PAST TWO WEEKS ON FILM CHRISTMAS 2019.
Oh hey! HNY So excited for a new year, a fresh month and all that’s to come! I thought I’d start things off with some photos from the past couple of weeks, to say goodbye to last year and all the amazing memories! They’re random and blurry, just the way I like them! Hope you enjoy ♥ Blog posts will be back to usual next week starting things off with a lunch idea recipe post! WOO!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Two weeks into 2020 and all poppy has posted is some blurry photos and shown that she didn't eat the aldi cheese and crackers that she was paid to promote :LOL:

Definitely not the Aldi crackers and difficult to tell for sure as it's cheese, but her aldi cheese ad didn't have a potted stilton and it all looked different. I bet she's not eating any of the aldi cheeses that she was paid to droll over

View attachment 72116

Oh hey! HNY So excited for a new year, a fresh month and all that’s to come! I thought I’d start things off with some photos from the past couple of weeks, to say goodbye to last year and all the amazing memories! They’re random and blurry, just the way I like them! Hope you enjoy ♥ Blog posts will be back to usual next week starting things off with a lunch idea recipe post! WOO!

My god she is so bleeping BORING

• Haha

View attachment 72116

Oh what a lazy troll.

Reactions: 2
How does this girl have the money to continuously buy tit for her house? I am baffled.

What does she do in that office she’s kitting out.
That’s what she does, kits it out. It exists as a place buy items to show on Instagram with an affiliate link, to detail the decorating (and in a year , re decorating ) on her blog, and as a back drop for photos.

I have zero artistic capability but for an ad I would 100% do a better layout for a product than this pathetic attempt. She’s bleeping useless at this.
I’m getting more and more pissed that these idiotic companies are dishing out thousands for her piss poor content 😡

You can't even see the product she's advertising for
View attachment 88290

Sad lump of jam