Poppy Deyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think growing up she didn’t like the attention on her figure/larger boobs and so developed a way of hiding them, however she could easily find things that flatter her figure, she clearly has some real body confidence issues as all throughout the summer she was in jumpers

Reactions: 4
I think growing up she didn’t like the attention on her figure/larger boobs and so developed a way of hiding them, however she could easily find things that flatter her figure, she clearly has some real body confidence issues as all throughout the summer she was in jumpers
Hmmm it’s a shame because though I’m unlikely to ever cease from mercilessly ripping apart her blog or general ‘intellect’, she’s not ugly.
Sure she’s no super model - who of us are ? - and she’s perfectly pleasant looking. But she either can’t dress for her figure or is too insecure to want to... All of those dresses are a travesty

Reactions: 10
It's all the same dress in different colours and this is an ad. was there any effort at all.

Also she looks like she's 50 and dressed to go support her son (maybe Joe sugg) in his TV performance finale

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Her work for this week is posting that her first attempt at spinning sugar to copy a recipe from Pinterest didn't work 🤣. It's almost as if sugar craft takes some effort to get right eh poople. All her other copied recipes are so basic there's nothing to go wrong.

But this did, so rather than spending any effort to learn it she just posted her attempt and called it a day. The laziness is off the scale. But who cares if you can still earn thousands posing with Aldi food eh.

I bet if she tried
That's her whole problem with everything. She's never had to really try at anything, it's all been so easily gained.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has poppy posted at all after Xmas? I guess no ads then no point for her to post.

Then no one can call her out on not using the brands she's paid. The last post she did she was on Christmas day and featured loads of candles, none of them were the aldi ones she was paid to advertise

Reactions: 5
I actually like Aldi and I don't understand why they asked POPPY to do an ad.
They wouldn't have really seaked poppy, it works like this:

• Aldi use a marketing company for all of their campaigns (print, broadcast, digital)
  • The marketing company ask Aldi if they want to use infuencers / sell them the benefits of infuencers for their winter lux cheese campaign
  • Marketing company reaches out to agencies like gleam with a brief.
  • Gleam says they have poppy deyes with 1.1m followers, mostly female and a load of crap about why she's on brand.
  • Gleam states the fee is £6000 for poppy to post on her grid and 3 stories about Aldi cheese.
  • Aldi sign off on the budget for the social media infuencers, send poppy a brief and a box of cheese.
  • Poppy does the posts (just sat on her sofa eating cheese as it's only Aldi cheese after all) hitting the key messages that Aldi gave in the brief "omg wowww truffle cheese yumzz!!".
  • Gleam invoice for £6000, then pay poppy £5100 for her easy hour of work.

That's how social media infuencers and gleam usually work

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

• Aldi use a marketing company for all of their campaigns (print, broadcast, digital)
  • The marketing company ask Aldi if they want to use infuencers / sell them the benefits of infuencers for their winter lux cheese campaign
  • Gleam says they have poppy deyes with 1.1m followers, mostly female and a load of crap about why she's on brand.
  • Gleam states the fee is £6000 for poppy to post on her grid and 3 stories about Aldi cheese.
  • Aldi sign off on the budget for the social media infuencers, send poppy a brief and a box of cheese.
  • Poppy does the posts (just sat on her sofa eating cheese as it's only Aldi cheese after all) hitting the key messages that Aldi gave in the brief "omg wowww truffle cheese yumzz!!".

Very very true. 😂
They're all so lazy, these influencers. 🙄
Sorry. I'm stating the bleeding obvious here.

Reactions: 1

I love cheese, love Aldi cheese and would charge £65 any chance my 5 followers (all love cheese) would make investing that money worthwhile to them?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Very very true. 😂
They're all so lazy, these influencers. 🙄
Sorry. I'm stating the bleeding obvious here.
There's the average lazy infuencer, then there's poppy deyes! It's quite something how lazy she is and how awful her blog is and that she's made enough to buy a house for around a million.

I love cheese, love Aldi cheese and would charge £65 any chance my 5 followers (all love cheese) would make investing that money worthwhile to them?
Buy a few hundred thousand followers and find someone popular on Instagram to ride on their coattails and you too can earn thousands promoting Aldi cheese. Doesn't matter if you like the product or not, poppy wouldn't touch Aldi herself.

This sort of info should be on the national curriculum. People need to know this stuff!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love Aldi, wish they'd give me money to try their nappies, wipes and formula, I use enough of them 🙄

Reactions: 1