Poppy Deyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anybody know if Poppy or Sean does something else than social media? They have to, right? I understand that they get something from their ads, but I still don't see how that can ad(d) up (pardon the pun) to a relatively large house, designer dog, and the lifestyle them seem to have.
Good question
I don't think they do anything else 😳

Reactions: 2

Yel

Does anybody know if Poppy or Sean does something else than social media? They have to, right? I understand that they get something from their ads, but I still don't see how that can ad(d) up (pardon the pun) to a relatively large house, designer dog, and the lifestyle them seem to have.
If poppy is getting 6k an AD https://limegoss.com/revealed-social-media-earning/ , all she needs to do is 3 a month to make 180k a year (after gleam take their cut). Then you have that she gets gifted many things like holidays, meals, haircuts that normal people have to pay for and she's got a huge disposable income.

Sean will be earning a bit also thanks to gleam futures.

Reactions: 4
Dunno what she does other than random annoying as duck headbob boomerangs every few days and a few flashing gifs that say yaasssss or are a flower or sumut.

I’m no fan of Zoe or Alfie but I find Poppy a million times more annoying. At least Zoe and Alfie built their success through uploads and a big fan base, she literally piggybacked off the back of them and does absolutely nothing. Why do people follow her? She’s always pushing Instagram “presets” whatever that is, is it some layout thing? Idk. Either way she’s lazier than they are. I kind of thought she would start her own channel but she seems to just float around without any sort of niche or market or audience ?? She makes money but does nothing I am very confused

Reactions: 7
I honestly don’t know how I survived without Poppy’s messy bun tutorial. 🙄
Maybe Boris could play it to the nation during his next covid update broadcast. Who really gives a duck about the state of the country, what people really want is how to have a messy bun like poppy ‘slapped arse face wouldn’t have a career without my dipshit brothers girlfriend’ Deyes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 317505

I dont understand this caption.
Dog walks are the highlight of her day 'but' she loves every minute of it? Why would it be 'but'? Surely that would be reserved for something like 'getting up at 7am in the dark to walk the dog might not be everyones idea of fun but im loving every minute of it' - what she's said makes absolutely no sense??
think she means that because of lockdowns etc there isn’t much going on and dog walks are as exciting as her day gets but she is enjoying it. Stupid thing to say though.

Anyone watch Sean's last vlog there house was a right mess and of course he ended up doing most of the cleaning.

Reactions: 3
she's surviving through the freebies they get. probably only wears free clothes, makeup etc. half of their house is free stuff. Its honestly just sad what will they do if Z & A hype dies down. They both seem like lazy no hopers

Reactions: 6
she's surviving through the freebies they get. probably only wears free clothes, makeup etc. half of their house is free stuff. Its honestly just sad what will they do if Z & A hype dies down. They both seem like lazy no hopers
Totally agree on this regarding Poppy, but I do think Sean has got a bit of get-up-and-go about him.

Totally agree on this regarding Poppy, but I do think Sean has got a bit of get-up-and-go about him.
Sean at least tries new hobbies, and has hobbies and interests compared to Poppy, Alfie and Zoe.

I like Sean, and I kinda fancy him still I can't lie. I'm waiting for the day to come that I don't fancy Sean a bit, but still hasn't happened.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
i guess.. but really what does he actually do all day? like him and Poppy are super busy and stressed, got that office... but for what? crappy vlogs of 10mins hanging out with their friends and eating out

Reactions: 3
I don’t follow this thread / watch her in general but I’ve just seen Poppy Deyes for Braun advert? 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Is she taking the piss with the price of them prints?
Came here to say that! Fifty quid for a piece of crap. They are not even framed, I know that's pretty standard but for that price I would want it. Crass ripping off during a tough year.

Reactions: 7
£50 for a print she is JOKING.
Love how everyones decided they are an artist and need to do a print shop now out of boredom/needing to say that they do actually do something all day.

Reactions: 8
I'm guessing she had 100 of each and has sold 11 and 16. Let's see how many more she sells in a few days.

Girl is too used to being paid thousands for a selfie and has no clue how much a normal person has to work to have £50 left over after tax and bills.

Screenshot_2020-11-28-14-49-16-676_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Wow