Poppy Deyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did she need a break from?
20200227_212300.jpg

From writing such boring blog post?
PicsArt_02-27-09.27.47.png

I wonder how much they paid her to dollop a lump of jam on a sad looking pancake? bloody hell a 8yr old could do better.
Too much

And why would she beed free produce.
Also when I see this I naturally thinks horse deyes probably receives such gifts too and feel sad all these good stuff goes to them for free
20200227_212313.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 7
There must not be sign off from the brands, that jam company is know for its distinctive gingham lids. There we have pops not even using them and scooping thousands. Her days are numbered once brands wise up and the industry matures.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Im so confused why she would need time off. What is she so busy doing, why does she have an office. I can't imagine her blog post takes longer then a few hours to make and she's hardly creating amazing ads. So whats keeping her so busy

The only positive things I have to say about her are at least her blog post is authentic all she ever wears is a midi dress and cropped jumper and also at least that veg box will get used by her and Sean. If Alfie and Zoe have one I doubt they would use anything in it

Reactions: 9
Alfie posted a new vlog and she is in it but she seems even bigger than she was before? Not posting this to body shame but I know there were rumours she might be pregnant.. I can't tell but she does seem bigger and her sweater is extremely baggy!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She didn't look particularly pregnant to me. And a few days ago they showed her on IG stories drinking Kombucha which you're really not supposed to have when pregnant.
So...not sure. I would actually love for this to be true - imagine the drama! But I just don't think she's pregnant (yet).

Reactions: 2
Meh, she posted about having margaritas the other day. Unless that was supposed to throw everyone off scent? Oh the conspiracies!

does anyone here actually care if Poppy is pregnant? or is the interest based in watching how seethingly jealous and passive aggressive zoella will be about it?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Literally the only thing that gets posted is about her possibly being pregnant shows how boring she is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
does anyone here actually care if Poppy is pregnant? or is the interest based in watching how seethingly jealous and passive aggressive zoella will be about it?
Yes this this!! I would love to see the passive aggressive shade 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow this thread became dormant! Seems like they have a new dog according to Instagram.

Reactions: 2
Zoe didn't used to be that way, I honestly prefer Poppy to be big than to eat a bit of something than waste it like zoe does.

Having said that, poppy used to have a really nice figure and it's a shame she's given up so young.

I can't afford the gym and I'm a few pounds heavier and it drives me crazy, it's a shame she has all the resources but just doesn't bother, if not for her health than anything else :(
It’s unfair to say “given up”, I’m 21 and eat healthily and gym regularly but my body is no way the same as it was when I was younger 😂 that’s just natural, your body develops to have children, it’s natural to get curvier as you get older

Reactions: 1
It's because Ploppy is the dullest person alive there's absolutely nothing of interest to say!!
Agreed, but she remains infuriating too. Seeing her with her designer dog (a lovely little thing don’t get me wrong) in Alfie’s video pissed me off a little . Don’t dogs like that cost thousands ? Plus all the equipment she’s no doubt bought. Seeing her self importantly running after the thing like the poor puppy can’t even have a sniff of a bush without being monitored and pampered and picked up is so tedious. Her and Sean are just mind blowingly useless.
What does Sean do?! Day to day, how does he fill time? How does money get into his bank account ?! I don’t get it . Or does he post more videos than I realise ?

Reactions: 6
What was she wearing in Zoe's latest vlog :oops: Look Poppy if you are wearing a oversized jumper thats nearly down to your knees you dont wear cut off jeans!

Reactions: 1
It still blows my mind that she calls herself a blogger with a passion for it - she's made one blog post in the last 6 months. And it was just some basic wallpaper images last month.

All she exists for is to hawk whatever gleam send her way.

Haven't checked her feed in probably 6 months and that "a day in my office" is a joke, she looks like she can't type and most of the day even for that was buying flowers and food. I'd be shocked if she ever does more than an hour a day of anything that could even loosely be called work.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It still blows my mind that she calls herself a blogger with a passion for it - she's made one blog post in the last 6 months. And it was just some basic wallpaper images last month.

All she exists for is to hawk whatever gleam send her way.

Haven't checked her feed in probably 6 months and that "a day in my office" is a joke, she looks like she can't type and most of the day even for that was buying flowers and food. I'd be shocked if she ever does more than an hour a day of anything that could even loosely be called work.
OMG this! Her and Sean do absolutely duck all every day. They must live off her ad money (how she still gets ads is a bleeping mystery) and money from the Deyes property rental company.

Reactions: 11
So glad there’s a thread for her, probably one of the most boring ‘influencers’ I’ve ever come across. She just piggy backs on borella and her DRAIN of a brother. What does she even bring to the table? Why does she have an office?!?! Because Zoe has one and she felt left out? I don’t get it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Does anybody know if Poppy or Sean does something else than social media? They have to, right? I understand that they get something from their ads, but I still don't see how that can ad(d) up (pardon the pun) to a relatively large house, designer dog, and the lifestyle them seem to have.