Poppy Deyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she wore clothes that suited her body and age rather than just trying to look like her mother, and actually cracked a smile rather than being constantly grumpy she would be quite pretty, because she isn’t fundamentally unattractive, unlike Alfie who hasn’t a single attractive feature.
Yes she is grumpy😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Bloody hell, why does this woman insist on dressing like it's full on winter when it's bloody summer??!! Get those arms out, woman!!!!
she dresses like her mum and really looks like her.

Is that a Dyson??? FFS. We got a Dyson V8 Absolute a few years ago and love it.

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe you would embarrass yourself by putting this on the internet tbh
Caterpillars = natural, eco friendly, just minding their own business on a bit of greenery
Grow up Poppy

Reactions: 11
duck sake, her life is so dull that she complains about a bug? Get a grip girl, you don’t know what real life is! Imagine if something ACTUALLY bad happened to her?

Reactions: 7
Wow that’s a lot of swearing for a caterpillar! I don’t mind swearing but it feels forced/fake/edgy? Or she’s really that riled up about a caterpillar. Either way, ughhh

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She's asking in her story if she should write a Blogpost about card games 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She may be thick as tit but if she and sean can afford a £565k house for being dumb, there's hope for us all..

Reactions: 10
Im ashamed to say that I have watched a few more of Seans vlogs and I actually quite like Sean (Poppy can be annoying).He was talking about not wanting to ruin the grass with the pool. Thats something Alfie just doesn't give a crap about.

They also seem like a more functional couple compared to Alfie and Zoe they cook most of their meals from scratch, are growing veg in their garden. They go out and see friends who arent Zoe and Alfie I even love their garden but not keen on the interiors of their home.

Reactions: 13
Im ashamed to say that I have watched a few more of Seans vlogs and I actually quite like Sean (Poppy can be annoying).He was talking about not wanting to ruin the grass with the pool. Thats something Alfie just doesn't give a crap about.

They also seem like a more functional couple compared to Alfie and Zoe they cook most of their meals from scratch, are growing veg in their garden. They go out and see friends who arent Zoe and Alfie I even love their garden but not keen on the interiors of their home.
Zoe seems to have such anxiety issues and you won't find her doing very much on her own. Zoe can afford all those take aways, whereas Poppy can't, Sean is trying to sell his car and looks like he won't get much. Poppy has a mini so its not like they are stuck.
Another thing is the vast difference in wealth and success between Poppy and her brother, he is constantly doing things, travelling, they are not on the same level. Alfie has gardeners so if he wanted veg, they would be the ones planting and keeping an eye on them. It might come yet. I would love Zoes house but I wouldn't like the upkeep bills.

Reactions: 4

No shame. I would much rather watch Sean than fraggle rock

Reactions: 4