Poppy Deyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

Not only that but lets not give Sean too much credit...he is unemployed and trying to make it as a youtuber still. He can't be that clever or down to earth.
I think people are giving him a bit too much credit for not wanting to mess up the pristine tiny lawn in their new house.

This guy has been doing the most basic copy cat content for years as a full time job :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
I have to admit I quite liked the housetour
Yes but wasn't it nice to see it on a more normal...if that is the correct word...than the place Zoe has...she says it is haunted and I could believe it. I often felt when she was filming upstairs that there was a woman watching her.

Actually don’t know what he even does? A few vlogs here and there and collects trainers? Baffles me how he has cash
Actually don’t know what he even does? A few vlogs here and there and collects trainers? Baffles me how he has cash
I think he sells his body.

I think people are giving him a bit too much credit for not wanting to mess up the pristine tiny lawn in their new house.

This guy has been doing the most basic copy cat content for years as a full time job :rolleyes:
Agreed Yel, he has all the charm of a rattle snake.

The decor is awful though - all the furniture is so low down it looks so odd! And the colour scheme they've chosen will look dated in a few years - can't wait for the dark grey wall trend to die.
That colour will drive them mad in a short time...copying Zoe but the difference is her house is much bigger and can carry it better. The ol green eyed monster is at play here.

it's the newest video on Seans channel!

I love the place/house in general and I kinda like that they didn't buy any new furniture yet (e.g. in contrast to Gabriella Lindley LOL)
Everything (and the house in general) might be extremely expensive still but I like that it's not that over the top, pretentious or braggy (in contrast to Lily Pebbles or the Michalaks)
What planet are you on love? They're just two thick kids, nobody is copying knuckle draggers other than Zoe. How the hell are you well known???

Honestly, Hague Blue needs to die! It’s too overpowering in such a large volume they’ve used it for me. Particularly in the narrow hallway and the dark colour in the downstairs toilet as well, makes the space feel small. Also, I really hate the dark paint on the fences in the garden.

I do find the furniture and general style a but too Pinterest for me, it’s not my cup of tea.

The new fitted wardrobes in the master bedroom really annoy me, why didn’t they get them full height? Just leaving that gap at the top might’ve made it easier to have them made not having to mould to the coving, but it leaves that small space at the top that will just gather dust. Also, they looked the same colour and handle style as Lily Pebbles’ kitchen.
They have struggled to get this house and they have clearly struggled to do anything in it....titchy houses need light colours..

Last edited:
Not only that but lets not give Sean too much credit...he is unemployed and trying to make it as a youtuber still. He can't be that clever or down to earth.
No definitely will never give any one of them too much credit. But if someone is gonna say he "looks after his grass" then my explanation would be the reason for it. If your not as rich as Alfie then you cook for yourself and don't let your new home grass that your still paying mortgage for go tits up.

Alfie Zoe did not go to uni. They didn't get to socialize with older peers they are still stuck in high school a level socialization because they chose to. Others in real world usually have to work to find a way out of it and in the process of working would develop their socialization skills in place of learning those at uni. There are also people who didn't work didn't go to uni but are just more resilient and spent their time learning on their own rather than just listening to pop songs and laugh like a hyena. There is always other avenues to learn. But no these others were just handed millions and then in the latter part with magazine deals etc were forced to socialize rather than just talk to the camera and what happened Zoe moaned and moaned about her anxiety and Alfie just spoke over people.

Shawn also worked at an art place before quitting to do the easy route of YouTube. So it's not giving credit it's just facts. I saw his video when he was doing up his parents garden and without sounding rude his parents clearly didn't come from riches and look like they have more trade than education to build a way based on how they speak and act. If you grew up around that perhaps you just have a reality view of living life on a harder route than Zoe and Joe and Alfie who were clearly more well off from the start. So don't mistake what I'm saying here. He is as vapid as them. He does my head in and I'm not sticking up for him but the reality is that he is probably more street smart than the rest. Knows what is worth it and could value money more. Especially where he used to live ( rough ass area of London) whilst at uni been in several house shares him and poppy. Zoe would have a mental break down at the thought of living where he used to etc.

So that's where I was coming from with it. Ppl who are dumb in a broader sense but can still appreciate their things is actually a thing! Alfie just has not realised that due to never having to struggle. So don't confuse it with giving credit. It could simply be it's new! Don't ruin it and nothing more! Others were giving too much credit for this. I was like because of his background to him it's just common sense it doesn't define him because he acts a fool and I can't stand it

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
No definitely will never give any one of them too much credit. But if someone is gonna say he "looks after his grass" then my explanation would be the reason for it. If your not as rich as Alfie then you cook for yourself and don't let your new home grass that your still paying mortgage for go tits up. Alfie Zoe did not go to uni. They didn't get to socialize with older peers they are still stuck in high school a level socialization because they chose to. Others in real world usually have to work to find a way out of it and in the process of working would develop their socialization skills in place of learning those at uni. There are also people who didn't work didn't go to uni but are just more resilient and spent their time learning on their own rather than just listening to pop songs and laugh like a hyena. There is always other avenues to learn. But no these others were just handed millions and then in the latter part with magazine deals etc were forced to socialize rather than just talk to the camera and what happened Zoe moaned and moaned about her anxiety and Alfie just spoke over people. Shawn also worked at an art place before quitting to do the easy route of YouTube. So it's not giving credit it's just facts. I saw his video when he was doing up his parents garden and without sounding rude his parents clearly didn't come from riches and look like they have more trade than education to build a way based on how they speak and act. If you grew up around that perhaps you just have a reality view of living life on a harder route than Zoe and Joe and Alfie who were clearly more well off from the start. So don't mistake what I'm saying here. He is as vapid as them. He does my head in and I'm not sticking up for him but the reality is that he is probably more street smart than the rest. Knows what is worth it and could value money more. Especially where he used to live ( rough ass area of London) whilst at uni been in several house shares him and poppy. Zoe would have a mental break down at the thought of living where he used to etc. So that's where I was coming from with it. Ppl who are dumb in a broader sense but can still appreciate their things is actually a thing! Alfie just has not realised that due to never having to struggle. So don't confuse it with giving credit. It could simply be it's new! Don't ruin it and nothing more! Others were giving too much credit for this. I was like because of his background to him it's just common sense it doesn't define him because he acts a fool and I can't stand it

I know this is a rant, but bloody hell this is difficult to read 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know this is a rant, but bloody hell this is difficult to read 😳
A rant....lol far from it.. I'll break it up into paragraphs for you since you can't read it. Or what makes it difficult to read?..the no punctuation cause I'm being lazy 😂 there are no misspelt words so when you have a chance when your not busy you can read it at your leisure

A rant....lol far from it.. I'll break it up into paragraphs for you since you can't read it. Or what makes it difficult to read?..the no punctuation cause I'm being lazy 😂 there are no misspelt words so when you have a chance when your not busy you can read it at your leisure

Ahh much better, thanks! 👍🏻

Reactions: 1
She's moving into an office space next month? Does she mean the job centre? :p

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The house is nice but so similarly decorated to zalfie's. ... no doubt even more when they finish putting things on the walls and such. Its kind of embarrassing, surely when they visit they will feel totally copied..?

Reactions: 2
He has had a number of sponsorship deals e.g. from the New Zealand tourist board last year. I like him because he has rolled his sleeves up and worked on their house on his own and with his Dad. He also did most of the work on that van Alfie did up and sold for charity. Both Poppy and him have benefited from Alfie and Zoe but they do seem a bit more down to earth

Reactions: 6
The house is nice but so similarly decorated to zalfie's. ... no doubt even more when they finish putting things on the walls and such. Its kind of embarrassing, surely when they visit they will feel totally copied..?
Thats true but its the so called "fashion" for 2019. I'm currently refurbing the house we just bought and don't want grey anything or hague blue. I like light and bright - the builder came round to collect the brochures he left for me and said glory hallelujah you don't want grey or that god awful blue. I don't mind the blue but its too dark for my house. Nope I don't - my reward is that I have to go to the showrooms to see things in other colours the brochures have full page pics of grey and dark blue but teeny tiny squares of other options.

I read it and will say one thing...most people are not middle class; do not work in highly regarded Universities in London or have a Mum who was a Social worker.

Seans family are down to earth grafters, probably not University educated like the Deyes, but so what?

Most people are not, most people struggle and that is the reality.

Thats true but its the so called "fashion" for 2019. I'm currently refurbing the house we just bought and don't want grey anything or hague blue. I like light and bright - the builder came round to collect the brochures he left for me and said glory hallelujah you don't want grey or that god awful blue. I don't mind the blue but its too dark for my house. Nope I don't - my reward is that I have to go to the showrooms to see things in other colours the brochures have full page pics of grey and dark blue but teeny tiny squares of other options.
Hague Blue and the grey are middle class colours darling, all competing with each other. Saddos.

• Haha
it's the newest video on Seans channel!

I love the place/house in general and I kinda like that they didn't buy any new furniture yet (e.g. in contrast to Gabriella Lindley LOL)
Everything (and the house in general) might be extremely expensive still but I like that it's not that over the top, pretentious or braggy (in contrast to Lily Pebbles or the Michalaks)
It’s not over the top because they don’t have the money for it to be. If they did it would be over the top. Sean was selling sneakers to help pay for stuff.

This is the problem with youtubers, they are nice and relatable. Having to sell stuff to pay for the house etc. But as soon as they start raking it in they turn to dicks

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yes but wasn't it nice to see it on a more normal...if that is the correct word...than the place Zoe has...she says it is haunted and I could believe it. I often felt when she was filming upstairs that there was a woman watching her.
Zoella house is haunted??

Reactions: 2
It’s not over the top because they don’t have the money for it to be. If they did it would be over the top. Sean was selling sneakers to help pay for stuff.

This is the problem with youtubers, they are nice and relatable. Having to sell stuff to pay for the house etc. But as soon as they start raking it in they turn to dicks
It’s not over the top.... yet.

They will make it over the top for sure! She is a Deyes after all.

Day 8463 on Ploppy watch and Plops has eaten another Bills brunch of pancakes and sticky syrup, plopped on another shapeless shirt and jumper combo from ASOS Plus Size, and taken 232 photos in front of a pastel blue cottage in Sussex to plop onto Insta later!

Still no sign of Sean who’s stuck at JD Sports contemplating which pair of Nike trainers he wants to buy next for his city break to Oslo with the gang (paid for by Zalfie, of course).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Neither poppy or Zoe are healthy.

Zoe is getting a crack bleep skinny unhealthy look, poppy is huge in her twenties.

Their job is to look good, their workload is easy. No excuse. I've struggled with my weight (though never anywhere near the size of poppy) while going through a stressful patch and having long hours at work. All poppy needs to do is write a few barely legible words and tit out a few basic witch photos and that's her work for the week done.

She complained once that she hasn't been putting on a facemask everyday. Oh hunni, us in the real world of 10 hours in the office (typical London hours) and a few more hours commuting barely have enough time to make dinner! Hasn't joined the adult world.

As for Sean, my god he makes awful content. Even the thumbnails make me fall asleep.
I’m not a fan of poppy at all, but I need to say something. People on this site will honestly pick at anything! What the hell do you mean by “no where near Poppy’s size” are you deluded? She’s not even big! It’s ridiculous what people are saying. I love this site, I love gossip but get a bleeping grip on body shaming people.

• Heart
Reactions: 12