Poppy Deyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The decor is awful though - all the furniture is so low down it looks so odd! And the colour scheme they've chosen will look dated in a few years - can't wait for the dark grey wall trend to die.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Where can you see the house tour?
it's the newest video on Seans channel!

I love the place/house in general and I kinda like that they didn't buy any new furniture yet (e.g. in contrast to Gabriella Lindley LOL)
Everything (and the house in general) might be extremely expensive still but I like that it's not that over the top, pretentious or braggy (in contrast to Lily Pebbles or the Michalaks)

Reactions: 3
Honestly, Hague Blue needs to die! It’s too overpowering in such a large volume they’ve used it for me. Particularly in the narrow hallway and the dark colour in the downstairs toilet as well, makes the space feel small. Also, I really hate the dark paint on the fences in the garden.

I do find the furniture and general style a but too Pinterest for me, it’s not my cup of tea.

The new fitted wardrobes in the master bedroom really annoy me, why didn’t they get them full height? Just leaving that gap at the top might’ve made it easier to have them made not having to mould to the coving, but it leaves that small space at the top that will just gather dust. Also, they looked the same colour and handle style as Lily Pebbles’ kitchen.

Reactions: 2
I love the house in general, but not keen on the decor hague blue just looks too much painted on all walls.

it's the newest video on Seans channel!

I love the place/house in general and I kinda like that they didn't buy any new furniture yet (e.g. in contrast to Gabriella Lindley LOL)
Everything (and the house in general) might be extremely expensive still but I like that it's not that over the top, pretentious or braggy (in contrast to Lily Pebbles or the Michalaks)

The one thing I thought of when viewing the house was how dark it was. It has a gloomy feel to it.

Reactions: 3
i love the layout of the house so much it seems like such a lovely size for a couple and some small kids. i wonder if it'll look a bit less overwhelmingly dark once they get the art hung up properly

i find it weird (not really tho because theyre selfish assholes) that zalfie haven't really been around there much or made a big deal. it's so exciting to get your first house yet theyre still like no come to our mansion instead. it'd be nice to let sean and poppy host dinner or go play in their pool or go play cards and watch elf at the new house

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I do really like the layout of the house but as others say it’s far too dark and gloomy, when dark nights come again it’s gonna be hard to see anything in that living room. They have far too many plants as well for my taste but each to their own.

Im ashamed to say that I have watched a few more of Seans vlogs and I actually quite like Sean (Poppy can be annoying).He was talking about not wanting to ruin the grass with the pool. Thats something Alfie just doesn't give a crap about.

They also seem like a more functional couple compared to Alfie and Zoe they cook most of their meals from scratch, are growing veg in their garden. They go out and see friends who arent Zoe and Alfie I even love their garden but not keen on the interiors of their home.
He has work ethic because uni and has actually worked a normal job his parents are clearly middle class working class people however his mannerisms is what does my head in but he definitely is in a different league to everyone else but not quite there yet because he is not being challenged intellectually by his friendship circle. The talks they have are so bland yikes

Reactions: 4
He has work ethic because uni and has actually worked a normal job his parents are clearly middle class working class people however his mannerisms is what does my head in but he definitely is in a different league to everyone else but not quite there yet because he is not being challenged intellectually by his friendship circle. The talks they have are so bland yikes
Sat in their car eating sandwiches. QUAL content

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not only that but lets not give Sean too much credit...he is unemployed and trying to make it as a youtuber still. He can't be that clever or down to earth.

Reactions: 5
Not only that but lets not give Sean too much credit...he is unemployed and trying to make it as a youtuber still. He can't be that clever or down to earth.
Seems to me he gets views cos he’s Alfie’s sister bloke... just sayin