Poppy Adams #8 I have a boyfriend! Omgz xoxo ilu 4eva

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went back and watched #Blockgate

Oh. My. Days.

I don't even know where to start.

And the night that she goes along to stalk him .. i mean confront him ... I mean show him she isn't bovvered ... I mean spend £10 a ticket x 4 people to show she doesn't care .... She looks like that 50 odd year old woman "Gloria" from your office that smells like the scratch and sniff pages of the Avon catalogue mixed with hairspray, that goes on holiday to Benidorm, that wears a loud jazzy shirt with a pleated skirt and bright shoes, been going to slimming world every week for the past 3 years and has put on and took off the last 1/2 a pound the whole time ....

Obviously without the bull ring nose. Gloria doesnt have that. She wears dangly coloured earrings that match her shirt
Wow, that outfit and more importantly that bouffant 🤣

You’ll never see me in pink nail varnish....
Is this you Poppy Hun? 😂😂
Love this, can't believe you found them all 😂

Reactions: 4
I have to say that this is my favourites thread at the moment, it's golden 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I went back and watched #Blockgate

Oh. My. Days.

I don't even know where to start.

And the night that she goes along to stalk him .. i mean confront him ... I mean show him she isn't bovvered ... I mean spend £10 a ticket x 4 people to show she doesn't care .... She looks like that 50 odd year old woman "Gloria" from your office that smells like the scratch and sniff pages of the Avon catalogue mixed with hairspray, that goes on holiday to Benidorm, that wears a loud jazzy shirt with a pleated skirt and bright shoes, been going to slimming world every week for the past 3 years and has put on and took off the last 1/2 a pound the whole time ....

Obviously without the bull ring nose. Gloria doesnt have that. She wears dangly coloured earrings that match her shirt
Thought that was Pat Butcher for a minute!
my favourite bit of those blockgate stories is where she says right at the beginning that she’s not a psycho but then proceeds to prove that she really is! I mean who picks up a random stranger at 5.30 in the morning and takes them home? Especially when you’ve got to be in work in a couple of hours, no one is that naive to think he just wanted to be friends. (On a side note does anyone know what her job was back then?)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
my favourite bit of those blockgate stories is where she says right at the beginning that she’s not a psycho but then proceeds to prove that she really is! I mean who picks up a random stranger at 5.30 in the morning and takes them home? Especially when you’ve got to be in work in a couple of hours, no one is that naive to think he just wanted to be friends. (On a side note does anyone know what her job was back then?)
The only jobs she's ever mentioned having are being a dominoes delivery driver, working in the school kitchen, the job at yours and the current one.

Reactions: 6
At that time she worked at Yours Clothing I think. That was not long after she moved to Edin. But yes, utter rubbish when she claimed she invited him back just to hang out 😳 even a brain dead person would know what the true intention was! She’s full of it.

Reactions: 10
Can't believe her brother is back in Essex. I could not be arsed 😴
Agreed and he needs to make up where is home given he refers to Edinburgh, his parents and his own place as home. Did he even last a week in Edinburgh this time?

I love driving but not 7 hrs just to nip home that short

Reactions: 10
Long time lurker on tattle but I need to get off my chest how much she annoys me with her lifestyle and wls! She’s so unbelievably privileged (spoilt) to have had wls funded by her parents and she literally isn’t looking after herself at all. I’d be SOOO embarrassed if I’d have had wls and lost as little weight as she has since she’s had it. Maybe she needs to put down the alcohol and get her arse moving and not just to do a ‘haul’ and actually eat some nutritious food. I’m no slim bird but duck me it’s common sense to look after yourself after £10k plus being spent on wls!!!!

Reactions: 12
The only thing giving that outfit a bit of something was the top and she's went and flung a big black jacket over it.

I can't think of anything worse than heading out for drinks at 9pm on a Wednesday. I suppose when you're a student like poppy

Oh wait...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Long time lurker on tattle but I need to get off my chest how much she annoys me with her lifestyle and wls! She’s so unbelievably privileged (spoilt) to have had wls funded by her parents and she literally isn’t looking after herself at all. I’d be SOOO embarrassed if I’d have had wls and lost as little weight as she has since she’s had it. Maybe she needs to put down the alcohol and get her arse moving and not just to do a ‘haul’ and actually eat some nutritious food. I’m no slim bird but duck me it’s common sense to look after yourself after £10k plus being spent on wls!!!!
This is her second WLS funded by her parents!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.