Poppy Adams #24 Her name is Jobby, recycling blocks her lobby, spending money is her hobby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ughhhhh who makes egg sandwiches to eat on a train?

I have a real aversion to the smell of egg, so am probably being unusually petty, but ughhhhh:sick:

Reactions: 21
Ughhhhh who makes egg sandwiches to eat on a train?

I have a real aversion to the smell of egg, so am probably being unusually petty, but ughhhhh:sick:
Someone who genuinely has absolutely no thought about anyone other than herself...... Jobby.
I cannot stand the smell of egg on a sandwich, especially if they have been made and "contained" the night before. When they are unwrapped they will be very pungent. But Jobby genuinely doesn't give a toss. She will be too busy on stories slagging off someone for forgetting their headphones, someone else for talking too loudly, some other group of footie fans/stags/hens for having far too much fun and singing, and then telling us that everyone from her flat to the train station were trying to marry her
It's Jobbys world and we all just live in it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
As someone who has had the misfortune to be in the same carriage as a selfish thoughtless person eating egg sandwiches it was not a pleasant experience...and quite a few other passengers made that very clear!

She only thinks of herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
But god forbid anyone exist in the same space as Poppy and do something that Princess Pops considers annoying. There will be 20 stories on how someone dared to breathe within 4feet of her but she’s happy to take stinky egg sandwiches on the train. I’m amazed she isn’t in M&S buying herself a bleeping banquet to eat on her journey like she normally does.

Reactions: 16
I'm sure I remember her kicking off once coz someone had a tuna butty on the train.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she's had 4 slices of bread as sandwiches and I've no doubt snacks ...and soon she's having a full roast dinner! She eats more in a day than I do and I've not had WLS twice!

Reactions: 11
Anyone else noticed she’s not wearing that outfit she threw together in the GRWM video, surprise surprise 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Look at those massive GG’s lads😉
Can see her real size here !!! 24 / 26 ? What height is she ? Saw her say shes a size 9. Im a size 8 shoe / 9 in trainers but I'm 6 ft 1 I didn't realise she was tall. Is she like 5'10 ?

Reactions: 8
Look at those massive GG’s lads😉
Can see her real size here !!! 24 / 26 ? What height is she ? Saw her say shes a size 9. Im a size 8 shoe / 9 in trainers but I'm 6 ft 1 I didn't realise she was tall. Is she like 5'10 ?

Reactions: 2
Well she never uploaded her GRWM yesterday, she's so lazy and terrible at her "job"

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Instead of wasting tit loads of money on makeup bags, trains and hideous shoes, why not invest in a bra that actually fits?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.