Poppy Adams #24 Her name is Jobby, recycling blocks her lobby, spending money is her hobby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Poppy! I can’t be bothered doing a recap because she’s SO BORING but I’ll do some bullet points.

- spent basically the last 3 months in Essex. Came back to Edinburgh (where her heart is!) on 8th January. Tattle are keeping track of how many days she actually spends in Edinburgh this year
- when she came back to Edinburgh after Christmas, her neighbour had taken in over 10 packages while she had been away!
- she seems to be doing nothing but buying expensive clothes / accessories / makeup on repeat lately
- ummm…. She’s really boring and annoying. Not sure what else?

Ps. This thread title was picked because it’s funny and we needed a new thread 😅 @LostScot82 👏🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Last week we introduced you to the word "jobby" now this week its "lobby"

Lobby is her hallway, a reference to the bins and recycling she refuses to take down because she is a lazy twit.

I updated my profile pic in honour of the title win

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Last week we introduced you to the word "jobby" now this week its "lobby"

Lobby is her hallway, a reference to the bins and recycling she refuses to take down because she is a lazy twit.

I updated my profile pic in honour of the title win
One of the best thread titles in a long time 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New thread for Poppy! I can’t be bothered doing a recap because she’s SO BORING but I’ll do some bullet points.

- spent basically the last 3 months in Essex. Came back to Edinburgh (where her heart is!) on 8th January. Tattle are keeping track of how many days she actually spends in Edinburgh this year
- when she came back to Edinburgh after Christmas, her neighbour had taken in over 10 packages while she had been away!
- she seems to be doing nothing but buying expensive clothes / accessories / makeup on repeat lately
- ummm…. She’s really boring and annoying. Not sure what else?

Ps. This thread title was picked because it’s funny and we needed a new thread 😅 @LostScot82 👏🏽
The only content she seems to do at the moment is GRWM - or going to Sainsburys and trying on clothes in the middle of the shop and then tagging them to insult their VM dept....

The GRWM's never seem to tie in with her actually leaving the house to do anything, which is probably for the best seen as her tights are crusty and full of holes and her dresses and skirts are bobbly and jizz stained. Speaking of which her brother lover hasn't been seen back in their love pad for a while .....

Reactions: 19
The only content she seems to do at the moment is GRWM - or going to Sainsburys and trying on clothes in the middle of the shop and then tagging them to insult their VM dept....

The GRWM's never seem to tie in with her actually leaving the house to do anything, which is probably for the best seen as her tights are crusty and full of holes and her dresses and skirts are bobbly and jizz stained. Speaking of which her brother lover hasn't been seen back in their love pad for a while .....
I was thinking that since she’s literally still in her dressing gown after applying all that make up

Reactions: 3
@Clementine I'm English and prefer Glasgow, it's a cool city, although I thought Edinburgh was prettier.

Back to Poppy, I can't believe how much money she's wasted on two ugly bags, she's so privileged.

Reactions: 8
I was thinking that since she’s literally still in her dressing gown after applying all that make up
She is going nowhere today.
The amount of money spent on that face of make up so she can film an outfit video that she is actually going to wear tomorrow.
Probably the new black BooHoo dress she showed us how to style the other day ... when she covered it in a huge coat and scarf and you couldn't even see the dress 🤣 style guru Jobby

The GRWM she shared the other day was the big This is England turned up jeans and a leopard shirt and a bag lady coat and hat that didn't match. Then on her stories she went out, in a dress.
Where did she wear that hideous reel outfit too ?? Hopefully nowhere but what was the point of the video then ??

Reactions: 7
Her being happy with her discounts that take a bag down to 300 quid!!

~I'd never have bought them full price 🤪~
Yeah cause 300 quid is affordable

Reactions: 11
I love coach and it’s p&&&ing me off that her and Jess the freebie queens are jumping on a sudden bandwagon 😭😭

Reactions: 6
Why is she screenshotting really unflattering pictures of herself lol is she really that bleeping bored

Reactions: 3
Why is her bra so low down…. It’s actually annoyed me beyond belief. She’s just gross
She said the GRWM video she was filming coz the outfits she is wearing tomorrow is for a 9.30am train ???
No flipping way is she waddling out the house at that time in heels and this monstrosity of an "outfit" 🤥

Buying momentary happiness with all the shoes and bags... Classic sign of trying to fix deeper issues by using the endorphins from shopping to boost you.

I've been guilty of it myself in the past, therapist helped me realise why I was 'treating' myself with expensive stuff I didn't need (nor could really afford)

She is so evidently desperately unhappy and its so sad that she doesn't seem to have anyone genuine in her life apart from her family. And yes I know that's probably coz how she is as a person but I dunno I kinda feel immense sadness and pity for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Buying momentary happiness with all the shoes and bags... Classic sign of trying to fix deeper issues by using the endorphins from shopping to boost you.

I've been guilty of it myself in the past, therapist helped me realise why I was 'treating' myself with expensive stuff I didn't need (nor could really afford)

She is so evidently desperately unhappy and its so sad that she doesn't seem to have anyone genuine in her life apart from her family. And yes I know that's probably coz how she is as a person but I dunno I kinda feel immense sadness and pity for her.
If she wasn't such a flaunter with it and so bloody smug then I would feel sorry for her too. As annoying as her "friend" Jess is, I see similar traits when she buys and hoards excessively but she isn't so smug and extra with the prices of her stuff. Jess just seems to not be able to control buying but still likes to think she is getting a bargain. Jobby just wants to flaunt wealth and privilege and is happy to make others feel lower to build her up

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Can't help think the Jess/Jobby thing is also a degree of North/South. Northerners are generally more likeable which is part of why I think Jess comes over better.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can't help think the Jess/Jobby thing is also a degree of North/South. Northerners are generally more likeable which is part of why I think Jess comes over better.
True, we are more likeable 😉
I think Jobby would be unlikeable even if she was a Northerner. The parents have ruined her, she’s ridiculously spoilt.

I’ve just realised that the two influencers I dislike the most are from Essex.

• Heart
She said the GRWM video she was filming coz the outfits she is wearing tomorrow is for a 9.30am train ???
No flipping way is she waddling out the house at that time in heels and this monstrosity of an "outfit" 🤥
I don't think that hideous outfit is the GRWM, it's just an ad. I think she meant she was filming it today to post tomorrow but wouldn't have time to film in the morning coz she's a lazy bleep.

Reactions: 1
I don't think that hideous outfit is the GRWM, it's just an ad. I think she meant she was filming it today to post tomorrow but wouldn't have time to film in the morning coz she's a lazy bleep.
Is that Poppy on your profile pic? 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.