Poppy Adams #24 Her name is Jobby, recycling blocks her lobby, spending money is her hobby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her job at her last job was stamping the bags to personalise them 🤣🤣 didn't she try to make out she was some sort of manager the 4 hours a week that she worked 🤣
To think she gave up that career to sit in her flat all day with full makeup on wearing a manky pink velour dressing gown ...🥴

Reactions: 10
Ha, I love it.

Why is she taking the bins out at that time of night in the first place?! She's an odd one is old jobby.
Moral of this story...don't take the bins out at 11.30 at night!

Always a drama with her, everyone else manages to put their rubbish out without there being a need to post some nonsense story. 🙄

Reactions: 13
Ha, I love it.

Why is she taking the bins out at that time of night in the first place?! She's an odd one is old jobby.
Because she doesn't want anyone to see her so she did it in the dark. Forgetting its Saturday night in the capital of Scotland, it will never be empty on those streets.

Also, completely emptying her freezer and bags full of meat going to waste. She is either clearing in preparation to move .... or emptying everything she knows she can't be arsed eating so she can refill it with more salmon, steak and ridiculously expensive other meals

• Angry
Reactions: 16
It's 'a lot for me' that the spoilt thoughtless cow is openly talking about throwing away bags of food when people are struggling to feed their families. She really is just such an awful self absorbed nonsense. Her parents should be embarrassed that they've created this awful human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It's weird, I have so much dislike for this stuck up, over privileged, lazy, over grown child but since she has come back to Edinburgh I genuinely feel sorry for her. I think how she has been brought up has a lot to answer for. I don't think she can interact with normal members of society, like the working class, the people who have to work to live. I believe this is why she sits in every night on her own, spending mummy and daddy's money to make herself feel warm on the inside. She is in one of the best cities with so much to do and see and she would rather sit doing GRWM reels for the gram rather than actually going out! Baffles me so it does!

• Heart
So her job at her last job was stamping the bags to personalise them 🤣🤣 didn't she try to make out she was some sort of manager the 4 hours a week that she worked 🤣
To think she gave up that career to sit in her flat all day with full makeup on wearing a manky pink velour dressing gown ...🥴
Did she not also say she dealt with all the admin stuff in there too?

Reactions: 5
These GRWM videos are making me want to rip my eyeballs out.

The wiggly finger waves at the beginning and the end. The foot kicks/flicks/whatever the duck they're called. The badly fitting bras. THE TIGHTS. The way she looks at herself once her earrings are in. The fact that she puts loads of (expensive) perfume on when we know she's going to be back in the manky pink dressing gown in three minutes time.

Please. Make them stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Did she not also say she dealt with all the admin stuff in there too?
I don’t think she was saying that this was her job, I think she was saying that she personally got all her bags personalised because it was free?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
These GRWM videos are making me want to rip my eyeballs out.

The wiggly finger waves at the beginning and the end. The foot kicks/flicks/whatever the duck they're called. The badly fitting bras. THE TIGHTS. The way she looks at herself once her earrings are in. The fact that she puts loads of (expensive) perfume on when we know she's going to be back in the manky pink dressing gown in three minutes time.

Please. Make them stop.
Ah but she's really got creative now ...she's adding some mismatched old scarf to completely cover everything she's wearing ! Proper edgy stuff!

Opened toe sandals in - minus temperatures in January! She has 1 job! How is she soo completely tit at it !

Could always wrap the scarf round your feet once frostbite had set in I suppose !

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's weird, I have so much dislike for this stuck up, over privileged, lazy, over grown child but since she has come back to Edinburgh I genuinely feel sorry for her. I think how she has been brought up has a lot to answer for. I don't think she can interact with normal members of society, like the working class, the people who have to work to live. I believe this is why she sits in every night on her own, spending mummy and daddy's money to make herself feel warm on the inside. She is in one of the best cities with so much to do and see and she would rather sit doing GRWM reels for the gram rather than actually going out! Baffles me so it does!
I could never feel sorry for her, her life is the way it is due to her horrible personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ah but she's really got creative now ...she's adding some mismatched old scarf to completely cover everything she's wearing ! Proper edgy stuff!

Opened toe sandals in - minus temperatures in January! She has 1 job! How is she soo completely tit at it !

Could always wrap the scarf round your feet once frostbite had set in I suppose !
That’s ok she will even it out by wearing tights and boots in August

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has she said where she's going on her journey? I've skipped through her stories so fast I have no idea. Is it Essex again 😐

Reactions: 4
Thinks she is winning at life because in one day she has - put make up on, filmed an exact replica video of the 20 GRWM videos before, put her slobby clothes back on, took the bins out, tidied up her own mess in a flat, made a pack lunch for one, packed a case for one.

OK Jan, now imagine you had a whole house, a partner and maybe even some kids and all of those things would be done without even a blink of an eye (maybe not videoing the outfit 🤣) on top of a full time actual job, cleaning, grocery shopping, meals for everyone, sorting out everyone's social commitments, factoring in some exercise time for yourself..... blah blah blah blah blah

But Jobby wants a medal because she has been so productive because she has made 2 different basic spread sandwiches

She’s so chaotic. Take the rubbish out in the daytime when it’s light, it’s not like you have a bleeping job is it! Eughhhh, she really pisses me off with her pathetic ways!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.