Poppy Adams #20 driving along scoffing ham, watch out Poppy’s gunna steal your man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are those photos. And what do they actually have to do with Bolt? The hand "don't take a photo if me" pose 😏

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So how in that picture collection is she advertising bolt? Wouldn't it make more sense if she was in a bolt or ordering a bolt or literally stood next to a bolt? I'm so confused as to how her stood there all in black looking dead behind the eyes is an advert for anything let alone a taxi company 🤣🤣 bloody easy money is that that's all I can say!

Reactions: 13
I was looking through her Instagram earlier and found the pictures of her wearing the dress the right way round. The buttons wouldn’t even be close to doing up.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.