Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Im sorry, people actually think poppy does things to help her skin??? This is the same woman who effed up TWO lots of weight loss surgeries because of her greed and you think she tries everything to help her skin? Absolutely not

Reactions: 14

Loubell83

VIP Member
She's just posted that she's covid free since this morning. Aren't the rules in England that you have to have two consecutive negative results over two consecutive days from day 5 to end isolation?
Same in Scotland, must have 2 negative tests 24 hours apart.

The way it’s worded I struggle to believe she has 2 negative tests.
I can’t believe anything the selfish cow says.

I feel a bit weird saying this. But go back and look at the pic. The dressing gown looks pulled up, right on her bum 🧐

Honestly I would feel violated if my partner even took that let alone my brother. Absolute freaks

• Sad
  • Sick

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Oh wow anyone else think she’s done this so ol’ Archie boy wonder dick of the micro influencers sees it?
That pic has definitely been edited as well

• Haha

LadyB65

Chatty Member
I think she’s going to lay low for a few days and then announce she has it! Hoping that everyone will forget that she probably travelled with it 🙄 She’s just the most selfish person I have ever witnessed!

Em_

VIP Member
I wonder if people have messaged her questioning her travelling when she felt ill! I really want to but feel she would block anyone questioning it
She'll block anyone who asks and she'll potentially do a story about it, shaming anyone who would dare question her. She's definitely one of those #bekind twats.

Spongebob86

Chatty Member
Looking through Archie’s follow list there are a lot of plus size ladies, I think he might be a bit of a player
Knew it! 🤣🤣🤣 would love to know what those people said to poppy to warn her when she was dating him!! I mean each to their own like but I just don't see the attraction myself 😂😂

Instafamous1

VIP Member
i know people that have had covid and a negative lateral flow followed by a positive PCR but surely if you felt that I’ll you would go and get a PCR even if she didn’t care about others surely she would care about her family? I can’t believe tattle called it 😂

pumpkinprin

The size 20 only fits you because it only covers half of your torso and doesn’t even come close to your stomach 🙃 silly cow.

• Haha

Clementine

VIP Member
That’s so screwy. Taking a picture of a partially naked woman whilst she’s asleep, so can’t consent and then sending it to others…😐

• Sad

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
I'm not sure this is what the Brand had in mind for advertising their lingerie. I'm all for being confident and happy with your body but no body is looking at those pictures and thinking wow she looks sexy. And all those fake comments from the instahuns- curvy Lucie commenting she looks 🔥 - there is no way on this earth that vile vacuous creature means that sincerely!

Em_

VIP Member
She calls herself a fashion influencer?
Screenshot_20220209-102712.png

Also, how convenient that she is fine to travel back today, selfish twat

• Haha
  • Sick

Furnessian

VIP Member
If Ben was down there with his car, why didn’t she wait and get a lift with him instead of the getting the train when she knew she had Covid

• Haha

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Not a chance in hell that my brother would even admit to seeing that if he walked in accidentally
What you mean he wouldn't go get his phone, take a picture of your arse and then post it for all your family to see on WhatsApp?? Jeez what sort of brother is he 🙄😉

• Haha

Chip1984

VIP Member
The same way she’d wipe after a piss I guess?

I always wonder with really large obese people how on earth they wipe their arses, I mean how do their arms reach around the back? Am I the only one who wonders? 😂😂
Spoiler alert: She gets her brother to do it 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick