Poppy Adams #12 "That never happened stories" by Poppy Adams aged 15 3/4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s absolutely no way she’s been sleeping with anyone, we’d have all of been informed of the deed and how good bad or indifferent it was. This is all a ploy to make Archie jealous as she can she he’s snooping about other people. I’ve done the dating/tinder thing in Edinburgh and it’s brutal, I really do not believe for one second that she has a line of men after her.

She's 37. Says so in her insta bio.
I watched ever and I’m sure she said 33. I’ll stand corrected 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Queen of all things sex, no wait I'm lying I just miss my ex

In my head I'm bossing Tinder
But in real life guys prefer Hinder

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Thread suggestions

Sloppy Poppy is trying to make her ex jealous
Cause if she really had sex you know she’d tell us

Or

Ugly 70s clothes two sizes too small
Childish Poppy’s the biggest cat fish of all

• Haha
Reactions: 16
#13 love triangles and woes on Tinder, seeking attention cos Archie wants Hinder

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It's the way she pisses money up the wall. For someone who's had wls her life is just eating out.

Reactions: 6
She may aswell just live there although then her brother wouldn't be around for the turn down service

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
There’s absolutely no way she’s been sleeping with anyone, we’d have all of been informed of the deed and how good bad or indifferent it was. This is all a ploy to make Archie jealous as she can she he’s snooping about other people. I’ve done the dating/tinder thing in Edinburgh and it’s brutal, I really do not believe for one second that she has a line of men after her.

I watched ever and I’m sure she said 33. I’ll stand corrected 😊
What do you mean by brutal?

Breakfast is £29 there, a cup of tea £6.95, she's got money to burn

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.