Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Em_

VIP Member
The shopping trolley, the jumpers were strategically placed so we could see the size 20, in her dreams she’s a 20. I expected to see some condoms in there, just poking out.
*I don’t care about her size, I care about the fact that she claims to be “bopo” but constantly lies about her size.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Marge Bouvier

Chatty Member
“Hurt people, hurt people” :rolleyes:
Will you cop your self on Poppy! I’m hurt, I have repetitive strain injury in my thumb from tap-tapping to fast forward through all that rubbish.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I find the boob photo really offensive. What if I was visiting London outside Buckingham Palace and I did that. She really annoys me with banging on about living living in Scotland and she does stuff like that. It’s so disrespectful.
I get it. Ive been to Glenfinnan and spent a lot of time in the highlands and it’s genuinely breathtaking… it wouldn’t even occur to me to whip my baps out there I’d be too busy taking in the scenery. She’s honestly so brain dead it’s painful to witness. At a beautiful part of Scotland and all she’s thinking about internet clout and getting a new profile pic for Tinder. She’s absolutely tragic… what a sad little life Jane.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
I wonder how many of her followers working their arses off to pay rent and bills she’s just alienated with that one. Talk about showing your privilege!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Rnttfl

Chatty Member
How can she talk about humans baffling her and people being negative when every time she leaves the house she has to post 100 stories complaining about the people she has encountered that day?? She says on her stories "you do realise you can have a thought and not type it", well, she can have thoughts about these innocent people eating their snacks loudly on a train or whatever without going to Instagram to give off about it. She thinks she isn't being a cunt because she's not saying it to them directly, but she's still being a cunt. The double standards are truly astonishing. Also any excuse to wear a towel and have a tit hanging out.

• Heart

Scragbags

VIP Member
Looking through her grid she's got
Photo on a manky staircase ✅
Picture in her underwear with sultry face ✅
Massive tartan coat✅
Reel that starts in a lush pink dressing gown✅
Black skater skirt ✅

Definite poppleganger

• Haha
  • Sick

Instafamous1

VIP Member
This is probably the most disgusting thing I’ve ever written on here but Poppy looks like her vaj smells. I’m sorry 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

Scragbags

VIP Member
She thinks she's ~qUiRkY~ but it's just cringe with a capital C.

Getting your arse out is not a personality trait

• Heart

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
I always eyeroll at the fact she clearly scripts these sermons, and then wallows their in her full makeup pretending she's hiding her nipples when we all know her nipples are down soaking happily on top of her belly!

But seriously who has a bath in full makeup and then gets out of the bath still in full makeup 🤡

And I love the fact she's implying she was seeing someone 6 weeks ago ..you know 6 weeks ago when she was travelling up and down the country weekly to Essex! She's such a liar it's hilarious 😂

• Haha

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I’m laughing at the “walking is the worst type of exercise for my hip” rant because I’ve never seen her do any sort of exercise whatever. She could go swimming which would probably be the easiest type of exercise for her and with her being so body confident I can’t imagine she’d be self conscious but no… the only exercise Poppy manages is bicep curling shots of tequila rose into her mouth, stretching her stomach and of course being a sex goddess.

• Haha
  • Heart

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
As if she’s nearly 30 making tiktoks like that. What a cunt. This is the shit you’d do when you’re 15 and get a sip of lambrini on Hogmanay. She’s an absolute embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
Why would anyone want relationship advice from someone who can’t maintain a relationship?
Also it amazes me that she can show so much skin in the bath without showing even a hint of boob, are they down by her knees?

• Haha
Reactions: 20