Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyB65

Chatty Member
I really don’t get why she lives in Edinburgh, imagine paying probably close to £150 to travel for one days work where you wouldn’t even make that much and then paying it again 2 later? 🤯 surely there are places she can work for two days in Essex? I live in Edinburgh and it’s an amazing place to live, and I could see why someone would want to live here, but not Poppy, she literally sees the inside of her flat, Uber’s and the bag shop, and occasionally bars and clubs that are usually frequented by students 10 years younger than her. She has nothing else to keep her here so she obviously thinks it’s just another personality trait she has 🙄 I don’t even know if that made any sense she really fucks me off and I can’t articulate everything I need to say about her 😂😂

Reactions: 20

Haileyhalstead

I’ll say one thing though, her mum makes what looks like a hell of a spread. I’d bloody love it. (Still would eat less than poppy though obvs)

Reactions: 20

Clementine

VIP Member
As a Scot, I think I can speak for all of Scotland to say that she’ll never fit in. Too obnoxious.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
All the men she's had sex with recently.. oi oi pinnochio! 🤥🤥🤥🤥

Someone break it to her gently, sex with a vibrator isn't actually sex even if you've named your vibrator Barry !

• Haha

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
That rant was an indirect reference to Tattle - not about DMs she gets, I think. Poppy hun, you’re NOT unproblematic 🤪 you’re a spoiled, wasteful, entitled little brat.

• Heart

Em_

VIP Member
Love the chat usually but not here for the breast shaming, lets not tear down appearances,. Rip apart the bad personalities and life choices haha!
It's tattle, we're allowed to comment on her appearance. Plus the fact that she is supposed to be "bopo" yet edits her photo so much that she looks a completely different size means she's fair game.

I haven’t been on tattle / the poppy threads for quite a while and I’m sure this has been covered but how ridiculous being annoyed with blokes who start a conversation about sauces, she has specifically put in her profile that she’s a saucy gal and heavily into condiments of course someone will try to break the ice by asking about it or making a joke and yes I get it probably the same old messages and each bloke thinks their the first to say it but if it’s annoying, remove it and no one would even think to ask her about it!!

Spongebob86

Chatty Member
Never mind poppy and hinder what the hell does archie have that we aren't seeing! Secret player of the plus size influencers or what 🥴😂😂😂

• Haha

liltatling

VIP Member
Ohhh noooo. I am absolutely cringing for her. Why would you tag your exs place of work in a story? 🙈 A cup of tea is hardly riveting content, it could have gone unposted.
Why are her friends not intervening and telling her to let it go? The desperation just oozes off her.

• Haha
  • Wow

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
The glow is the sweat from her hobbling her knee overhangs down the royal mile to work two days a week.

Honestly if you’re taking any sort of lifestyle advice from an almost-30yo woman who can’t look after her own body, can’t hold down a full time job and has no meaningful relationships in her life beyond people that are blood related and people that drink alcohol with her then you need to give your head a wobble.

• Haha

Em_

VIP Member
I was fuming at her stories, how dare she say she's exhausted, she doesn't know the meaning of the word.

And another thing she was with family last year. I don't know why she's going on about testing and making out she's worried about covid, she's never once followed any rules when they were on, she's a stupid twat.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
So let me get this straight, poppy puts on her tinder profile that she’s a fan of condiments and then gets annoyed when she’s asked what her favourite condiment is??!? This chick is an actual knob.

Also LOVE YOURSELF and YOUR BODY but noooo I’m not telling the tinder boys my profile so they can’t see me in my underwear - make it make sense please

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Talking of Nina, her business page came up on TikTok and it her talking about how often bras get washed. She said “one of my friends admitted that they only wash their bras once a year!” and my immediate thought was: most likely Poppy 😳😖

• Haha
  • Sick

Niki14

Spending the afternoon doing admin in bed watching a series???
Last Friday was my admin day (i'm self employed) I sat at my desk from around 8am-3pm
without even music on so I could concentrate and get it all done. She's a fucking joke. Admin! Probably emailing some brands for some freebies, giving people relationship advice LOL and seeing if she can get anymore benefits.
She's a lazy obnoxious cunt isn't she

• Sick

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
It sounds like she should be giving Tinder a break if she’s that pissed off with it, no one’s forcing her to be on there, if she’s so happy being single and living her best life as she keeps telling everyone then why is she bothering?

Reactions: 17