Poppy Adams #11 Can't keep a boyfriend, thank God my brother goes with me to get my canesten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So apparently poppy had sex the other night. Wonder if when she said she couldn't touch "the other person" in the bed because it was so big, that Nina was in the bed too whilst she got rogered.
Someone ask if Nina was there because she posted the same room 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Either she had sex with the man while Nina was elsewhere, had sex with Nina in the room or it didn't happen and the entire thing was over the top and scripted ... I know what I think.

Also, since when is she the "world's most travel sick person"? She travels constantly and is never, ever sick. She is always stuffing her face with with equivalent of the Radford families weekly shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh God it's all so cringeeeeee.

It's like being 18 at uni, dropping jokes and hints with your friends on Facebook about last night's escapades - still very much haunted by them thanks to Facebook Memories. Why is she doing it to thousands of followers and waiting for them to question whether she had sex and then confirming it, in front of her brother, all at the age of 29. I'm self hugging on her behalf.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When she said her vagina gets tingly about a LOTR character I cringed so badly. I could NEVER speak those words in front of my bother. Everrrrrr!! 😬

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Her brother posted a photo of their food last night.....wowser. I don't know how her parents are slim. I mean it looks good but this much food for 4
Parents are not slim anymore. They used to be when they were young. We can understand the state of the children though.

You’d think considering her parents paid for the WLS they’d be more careful
This is the strangest family tbh

I'll be practicing these poses tonight 😂
I have no time for this BS🤣 if she goes on, when she gets older she will have a great collection of flattering photos of herself but still no one to share her fabulous company. Catfish doesn't work live.

Oh she’s confirmed she had sex the other night..
With her sex toy most certainly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
I nearly imploded from the amount of utter cringe I felt from watching that little q&a… firstly we know it was probably her who asked if she’s split from her boyfriend lmao. secondly who the hell even mentions their vagina tingling in front of their brother? It’s just so embarrassing, the way she was talking it’s like she was trying so hard to be hilarious and it just fell flat🤣🤣🤣 I bet they’re the type of siblings to talk to each other about their wanking habits like who even does that!!! So twisted and weird

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
The vagina tingling comment in front of the brother is just weird and then he confirms it by saying only when the character is greasy so he knows what makes her fishflaps tingle 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Normal household chat between them: Poppy: Ben I’m just going to go use my big vibrator on myself so don’t come in unless you wanna be traumatiiiized babeh

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
The idea of talking like that around my brother actually makes me want to curl up and die! Me and him are close but in a normal sibling, I’ve got your back sort of way. Not get on your back sort of way that it seems to be like between the two of them!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Jesus. What is that outfit she’s wearing tonight?! The skirt (obviously), a see through top and a bra….

Reactions: 8
Jesus. What is that outfit she’s wearing tonight?! The skirt (obviously), a see through top and a bra….
Who wears that? And then she wonders why people look at her, is not because she’s oh so hot and beautiful is because she dresses like a child , she looks silly

Reactions: 6
and once again Catfishing to the MAX looking like a size 14 🥴
We all know the reality is she looks way different especially from the waist down! I never understand who she's trying to fool tbh...it's glaringly obvious she looks nothing like that in real life so what is the actual point??

Who wears that? And then she wonders why people look at her, is not because she’s oh so hot and beautiful is because she dresses like a child , she looks silly
And desperate ...!

We all know the reality is she looks way different especially from the waist down! I never understand who she's trying to fool tbh...it's glaringly obvious she looks nothing like that in real life so what is the actual point??

And desperate ...!
She wants Archie back and is failing miserably. Also she has a weird shaped tongue

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.