Plouise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title suggestion:

Plouise #2 Lies about millions, worshipped by minions, her tax doesn’t match, she should be imprisoned

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can anyone make a new one: PLouise Winners Circle™️ or is it Winners Table™️, can't remember what she says now 🤣
Or braggers brigade !

He’s one of the worst I’ve seen 😭 he said something like “gone from being on the streets in a gang to being vip” 😂😂😂 get a grip man. You’ve been invited to the party cus they want to fill the room
Sounds like BIff Tanner..... He went from a gang to washing Mcfly's car lol

Reactions: 1
You do. What I see most people do who are trolls like you. Is you take a person you deem to be perfect in your mind and try and tarnish her for your own insecurities and to stroke your ego. From a psychological perspective what you do is because you actually love her life more than your own, that's why she's basically the centre of your day. You love her that much your actually jealous of everything about her and it comes out as hate.
Cannot agree with this post more!! I was told to setup a rave thread too 😂😂 it’s actually sad how closely all the people her follow this girl. Like they’re posting her stories everyday. I’m sure she’s really not bothered at all. Also everyone saying no point in girls being MUA’s anymore as there are too many. They don’t say that about hairdressers, beauticians or women in other professional careers. It’s actually so nit picky. If you can girls have a passion in make up and want to be make up artists they should go for it. The girl commenting saying she did VCTC and PLouise and didn’t make it is no reflection on the industry. It depends on your portfolio, work ethic, ambition and determination.

Cannot agree with this post more!! I was told to setup a rave thread too 😂😂 it’s actually sad how closely all the people her follow this girl. Like they’re posting her stories everyday. I’m sure she’s really not bothered at all. Also everyone saying no point in girls being MUA’s anymore as there are too many. They don’t say that about hairdressers, beauticians or women in other professional careers. It’s actually so nit picky. If you can girls have a passion in make up and want to be make up artists they should go for it. The girl commenting saying she did VCTC and PLouise and didn’t make it is no reflection on the industry. It depends on your portfolio, work ethic, ambition and determination.
OK well that post is old news and the advice still stands......you're still in the wrong thread! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.