Plouise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Depends what she did to them. There were 2 girls who first worked for her who basically got the brand/salon up and running, she used all their ideas, advice and they did the hard work. They weren’t allowed to work elsewhere or do any freelance. Paige would never reply to emails or sort her admin, which had a knock on affect on the whole business and for the staff and she would even turn up super late to the point that there were staff and clients waiting outside the salon after opening times and she would double book people leaving it for staff to work out or have to work overtime. A couple of girls left in the first few months and there was loads of drama. Who knows how Paige treated them, maybe bad mouthed them so they couldn’t get jobs elsewhere, didn’t pay them their last wages, didn’t give them their tools back etc. which could just snowball into massive ‘beef’ (as Paige would say). She has made a few enemies along the way, to add to the ones she already had. It is well known in the area that she comes from a family of drug dealers and criminals. Regardless of her fame, she genuinely is just like any of the rough girls you know in your areas.
This, it was Karis and the other girls that fully got Plouise her name

• Heart
Reactions: 2
How can you slag her off! she’s literally been broken into and had her little brother stick up for her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
can someone teach her how to write updates properly ? She is clearly reading here and can’t help but mention it

Reactions: 3
Bitchy forums ya kno!!! No ones even said anything that bad or anything that is categorically not true on here.... ive seen far worse on other peoples :ROFLMAO:

Bless her

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Everything's a competition to her isn't it 😂. Said it before I'll say it again not a humble bone in her body. I doubt 100 robberies would change that. Must be tiering being around someone who's always going on about how fabulous they are all day 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I was at the same high school as her, and let me tell you I would never in a million years believed she would be where she is now. She's definitely rough, and fair play to her for making something of herself, but I sure as hell don't know how she's done it.
(This isn't me saying you can't be from a rough background and make it, but she never seemed motivated to do anything, just very loud and gobby)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I was at the same high school as her, and let me tell you I would never in a million years believed she would be where she is now. She's definitely rough, and fair play to her for making something of herself, but I sure as hell don't know how she's done it.
(This isn't me saying you can't be from a rough background and make it, but she never seemed motivated to do anything, just very loud and gobby)
You don't know? She goes on about it enough. How her amazing gran got her a bank loan to open her first shop and she sat in there all day wether she had clients or not grinding, manifesting & being amazing at life. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How can you slag her off! she’s literally been broken into and had her little brother stick up for her
He didn’t stick up for her, he was probably so scared of being sent into a room on his own that he run towards Paige instead. Brave kids would do what the robbers ask them to so not to provoke them or make the situation worse but he panicked. Just because Paige said her brother was brave and “saved her life” does not mean thats how it went down. C’mon, do you really think the robbers were about to smash her head in with a sledge hammer over a watch and a bit of cash but thought “oh, we better leave here guys or we don’t know what this little kid will do to us” 😂 please. Paige lives in a fantasy world, a criminal fantasy world, it’s like she thinks she is Manchester’s answer to Cardi B. She is not in a movie, her kid brother didn’t save her life. She got robbed, it’s that simple. Hitler was robbed many times, should no one slag him off either because of it?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He didn’t stick up for her, he was probably so scared of being sent into a room on his own that he run towards Paige instead. Brave kids would do what the robbers ask them to so not to provoke them or make the situation worse but he panicked. Just because Paige said her brother was brave and “saved her life” does not mean thats how it went down. C’mon, do you really think the robbers were about to smash her head in with a sledge hammer over a watch and a bit of cash but thought “oh, we better leave here guys or we don’t know what this little kid will do to us” 😂 please. Paige lives in a fantasy world, a criminal fantasy world, it’s like she thinks she is Manchester’s answer to Cardi B. She is not in a movie, her kid brother didn’t save her life. She got robbed, it’s that simple. Hitler was robbed many times, should no one slag him off either because of it?

Cardi B 😂😂 I am dying!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Could you really be arsed to respond?? If it doesn’t bother her leave it let people talk
Exactly. She says it doesn’t bother her and she always preaches about being positive and not to care what people say yet she lurkes on gossip threads about herself. I hadn’t heard about the theory of her not wanting to pay a winner until I saw her story. She claims she had cash on her in the house because she withdrew it to give to the winner so the winner didn’t have to pay tax on it. Thats bullshit because in the UK you aren’t taxed on prize money unless it was won through employment or self-employment. More like Paige has a stash of cash for herself because SHE doesn’t want to pay proper tax.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
As expected, the business course she promised would be up today, she made into a "weekly thing". The first part she said would be up today evening, followed by a newsletter saying the course will be added tomorrow 9 PM BST. I don't know why she keeps promising things she cannot fulfill.

Reactions: 2
Exactly. She says it doesn’t bother her and she always preaches about being positive and not to care what people say yet she lurkes on gossip threads about herself. I hadn’t heard about the theory of her not wanting to pay a winner until I saw her story. She claims she had cash on her in the house because she withdrew it to give to the winner so the winner didn’t have to pay tax on it. Thats bullshit because in the UK you aren’t taxed on prize money unless it was won through employment or self-employment. More like Paige has a stash of cash for herself because SHE doesn’t want to pay proper tax.
She said she had the cash in her house in case she was robbed on an earlier story!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she must take drugs. Obviously she’s dabbled in cannabis but she might like the odd line too. She always goes on about how she doesn’t go out drinking. Some people don’t go out-out but they’ll get on it at home with a mate instead and she did have a friend round (which is wrong in itself as we are all meant to be on lockdown). The robbers broke through 3 windows/doors before coming in the house. It’s not like the movies where one wack of a sledge hammer breaks a door, it’s harder than that, even police take a few hits before breaking people’s doors down so it baffles me why she, her friend nor her brother didn’t instantly dial ‘999’ when they heard the commotion. She said herself it took them up to 2 minutes to come in. It takes four seconds to unlock a phone an press a few buttons or even hold down the side button on iphones which automatically dials emergency services. I reckon she had drugs or something in the house which made her ponder about calling the police. Then after the robbers left she didn’t call them straight away. Maybe she waited to move stuff or hide stuff first. Theres something really fishy about why she didnt ring 999. She can’t blame the apparent wifi blockers because calling someone uses a network, not wifi. I did ask her on instagram why she didn't dial for help but shock, no reply 🤷🏻‍♀️😂.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Her new collection 😭 you literally pay for the packaging. Nobody needs a suitcase with the latest eyeshadow palette 😂 also comes with a manifesting passport and a compas!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Erm...where is Australia and New Zealand on this ‘worldwide’ range? 😂🙈

Edit - Sorry, ‘Worldie’, yeah very clever Paige, bringing out a range called World-Die during a global pandemic with people dying around the world. 😬 If she means to call it worldie as in the saying when you call someone worldie then it’s still stupid, besides that is a Newcastle slang word, she’s from Manchester.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Erm...where is Australia and New Zealand on this ‘worldwide’ range? 😂🙈

Edit - Sorry, ‘Worldie’, yeah very clever Paige, bringing out a range called World-Die during a global pandemic with people dying around the world. 😬 If she means to call it worldie as in the saying when you call someone worldie then it’s still stupid, besides that is a Newcastle slang word, she’s from Manchester.
Don't say that babes she's been making this for 13 months. Manifesting the tit out of it

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.