Plouise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't say that babes she's been making this for 13 months. Manifesting the tit out of it
Only started watching her stories again since the break in. 13 months 😲 she’s took 13 months to come up with a suitcase with a map of half the world on it with the writing upside down.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Only started watching her stories again since the break in. 13 months 😲 she’s took 13 months to come up with a suitcase with a map of half the world on it with the writing upside down.
I watched the live, she's a few paints coming out too. Pastel colours mostly then like odd colours. Like slate grey but it's got a blue tint to it, a dark muddy peach colour, a roses red that's kinda dull. She was like I know everyone's been amazing for less bulky packaging and different shades but I like this I make all this for you babes

The only way I can describe the muddy peach colour & the weird red were they looked like they would be a nice blush shade on someone with a dark completion. Other than that I just didn't imagine them as eye shades

Erm...where is Australia and New Zealand on this ‘worldwide’ range? 😂🙈

Edit - Sorry, ‘Worldie’, yeah very clever Paige, bringing out a range called World-Die during a global pandemic with people dying around the world. 😬 If she means to call it worldie as in the saying when you call someone worldie then it’s still stupid, besides that is a Newcastle slang word, she’s from Manchester.
Under the sand 😆🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Erm...where is Australia and New Zealand on this ‘worldwide’ range? 😂🙈

Edit - Sorry, ‘Worldie’, yeah very clever Paige, bringing out a range called World-Die during a global pandemic with people dying around the world. 😬 If she means to call it worldie as in the saying when you call someone worldie then it’s still stupid, besides that is a Newcastle slang word, she’s from Manchester.
tbf the word worldie is used by me well not in a while i blame geordie shore 🤣

All I have her coloured bases theyre pretty cool, but the unnecessary plastic packaging which it comes with

I think she must take drugs. Obviously she’s dabbled in cannabis but she might like the odd line too. She always goes on about how she doesn’t go out drinking. Some people don’t go out-out but they’ll get on it at home with a mate instead and she did have a friend round (which is wrong in itself as we are all meant to be on lockdown). The robbers broke through 3 windows/doors before coming in the house. It’s not like the movies where one wack of a sledge hammer breaks a door, it’s harder than that, even police take a few hits before breaking people’s doors down so it baffles me why she, her friend nor her brother didn’t instantly dial ‘999’ when they heard the commotion. She said herself it took them up to 2 minutes to come in. It takes four seconds to unlock a phone an press a few buttons or even hold down the side button on iphones which automatically dials emergency services. I reckon she had drugs or something in the house which made her ponder about calling the police. Then after the robbers left she didn’t call them straight away. Maybe she waited to move stuff or hide stuff first. Theres something really fishy about why she didnt ring 999. She can’t blame the apparent wifi blockers because calling someone uses a network, not wifi. I did ask her on instagram why she didn't dial for help but shock, no reply 🤷🏻‍♀️😂.
This is what I thing, she must have had it loads of drugs for sale that’s where this 10k came from

Reactions: 3
How tacky is that bleeping cardboard suitcase who buys this shite?
She has started to annoy the life out of me, I just flick by her stories now. Her packaging drives me mad, It's not original like she bangs on about it reminds me of benefit and too face but a cheaper version. She spends far to much on the packaging, cutting into her profits. I think she needs better business advise.

I doubt she sells drugs, but she has had something in her house

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I genuinely don’t know how she’s so successful?! Isit pot luck with the make up?

Reactions: 5
duck off she is lovely and she’s worked HARD for everything she has. Clearly she can’t be dumb if she’s selling her make up in morphe and worth millions. Someone’s clearly jel
Are you lost? This is tattle, not Paige’s instagram page. Go and kiss her ass where it will be appreciated instead of laughed at.
😂

(I see you’re leaving negativity on this forum about Lorna Lux, Madison Sarah, Mrs Hinch, Olivia Buck-Bowen, Bleu Briggs etc etc. so it’s a bit stupid of you to call someone else jealous for having a negative opinion don’t you think. Stones, glass houses.....)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Mostly mads if I’m honest, shows how sad you are to even be arsed checking what I’m on but there you go 😅😅😅😅😅

Byeeeee x
Shows how sad you are to lie and act like you aren't here doing the same tit to other influencers. Byeeeee

Agree with the previous post. We aren’t discussing the effects of her makeup. This is a gossip forum, not a makeup review website. You can go on Boots or beautypedia or wherever for that.

• Haha
I actually like plouise though! Can’t lie and say her make up isn’t unreal cause it’s 🔥
Thing is, it's really not. Her make-up is not nice in real life or without her stupid filters.

You think this is a normal look? I know Mitchell' face is a bit pink in this photo in comparison, but just look at the state of her compared to him and his natural skin. Everything is so heavy and caked on. It's horrendous. There is nothing about her that is talented because her make-up style she does at her salon/on herself looks disgusting in person.

65432.png

• Sick
Reactions: 9
And to be fair when was the last time we seen any look created by her? It's all her artists & students who get little recognition.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thing is, it's really not. Her make-up is not nice in real life or without her stupid filters.

You think this is a normal look? I know Mitchell' face is a bit pink in this photo in comparison, but just look at the state of her compared to him and his natural skin. Everything is so heavy and caked on. It's horrendous. There is nothing about her that is talented because her make-up style she does at her salon/on herself looks disgusting in person.

View attachment 132688
Was meaning her bases and eyeshadow palettes etc. But I don’t think her make up looks bad at all here? That’s how make up looks with camera flash & I think it looks good

• Haha
  • Heart
She said she uses her base as a undereye concealer, the base is THICKKKK so if it looks cakey thats why

Has anyone seen the latest videos. Back to usual humble self telling her maw to quit her job as she will take care.

Reactions: 3
Whats with her obsession over not wanting her Mum to work again. I think you have good morals when you want people to work. If I made millions I’d ask my Mum if she wants money to open a business she’s passionate about or if she has investment ideas. P Louise thinks that not having to work is the goal of life, it’s probably why she hardly works or keeps up to date with her business commitments. Pushing courses out late etc. How about being proud of having a good work ethic rather than be proud of not having to work 🤷🏻‍♀️. Besides, her Mum might have quit being a nurse or whatever she was, but even when Paige was saying her Mum quit her job because of her, her Mum was actually doing people’s lips weren’t she 😂. She might have stopped now because she got cancer a while ago but I know someone that got their lips done by Paige’s Mum when Paige was bragging about giving her Mum handouts.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.