Plouise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s the academy she had to sell her car to fund. If the success was that high, she wouldn’t have sold her car, it was the academy she couldn’t pay the rent to which she told about in on her stories before she sold her business seminar which was two weeks ago.

She bought her staff Range Rovers in 2018, 2018 was last year, I’m not sure what year you think you’re in but here’s evidence of tweets from people who follow her to back up the dates she bought the cars. Now don’t confuse your bitterness over facts, it took me less than 2 minutes to find those tweets.

You won’t be clicking on notifications anymore because I seem to have hit a raw nerve with you. I’ve been following PLouise for a very long time actually, it’s clear you haven’t though because you don’t seem to know much about her other than she comes from a “rough” family, and that her doing a few insta stories in bed makes her lazy.

Please get your facts straight before posting. You and I both know she didn’t buy her staff Range Rovers 5 years ago, and there’s dozens of tweets from 2018 (When she did buy her staff Range Rover’s) to prove you’re lying. It’s no wonder you’re scurrying away.

View attachment 57614View attachment 57615
View attachment 57602View attachment 57603

I just had a look at her story, didn’t see it yesterday as I was busy, I went through the whole story and saw EXACTLY the stories the person above is speaking of.
You clearly didn’t read her post properly it says “If anyone’s interested she’s posted a few full UNFILTERED vids on her plouise1 story today having a comp at the academy for three of her employees to win £1,000 each. They are the ones where she is sitting down “judging” with a couple of other ppl who work at the academy.”
That post literally tells you how to find the exact stories and yet you still posted the filtered ones, had you tapped a few stories later you’d have seen the exact stories this person is speaking of where she is sitting with her staff doing the judging. 😂

Maybe you should learn to read properly before telling others what to do. Here’s a screenshot incase you conveniently missed it or were hoping that it’d expire before we notice you deliberately posting the wrong photo....

So take your own advice and stop posting false information, there’s unfiltered videos on her story and I’ve thankfully screenshot them so others can see!
View attachment 57612
I’m sure you can see there is no filter name below her username, which would mean they’re unfiltered. I look forward to seeing if you’ll acknowledge your mistake....
😂😂

Oh let me just add @BrookeDavis this site isn’t JUST for critiquing. That’s why there’s a whole “Rave About” section right here; https://tattle.life/forums/rave-about.6/

Once again, get your facts straight. :D

A few more facts I have, to add in which pretty much back up what I’ve said on here.
This post is very recent and you can read it for yourself where she mentioned she had to sell her car in order to pay for her shop. Like I mentioned above...
View attachment 57619

Also here is a link to the DailyMail article about her which again backs up what I’ve mentioned. I’m not a fan of the DM but PLouise herself shared this article so I’d assume she’s happy with what’s written.

Thank u for including those screengrabs don’t think I know how to do it but those are the 1s I was on about that’s why I said its the ones where she is sitting. Some people only read what they want to and then misinterpret 🙄

Reactions: 2
Thank u for including those screengrabs don’t think I know how to do it but those are the 1s I was on about that’s why I said its the ones where she is sitting. Some people only read what they want to and then misinterpret 🙄
For future reference, it’s just a case of copying and pasting really!
So if you’re obtaining a photo from Google Images select “Copy” then in the box here where you write select “Paste”.
And voila! :D

Reactions: 1
Also here is a link to the DailyMail article about her which again backs up what I’ve mentioned. I’m not a fan of the DM but PLouise herself shared this article so I’d assume she’s happy with what’s written.

Did you read the comments on that article? Hundreds of people saying things similar to what I said.

Oh, and just to reiterate that she’s terrible at business, here is proof. Somebody is behind with their accounts 👀👀👀 she’ll get a fine from the taxman for that. Also, her company asessts are valued at just under £15,000. Imagine that, this great success she’s on about, well her whole company/brand is worth less than my car 😂. She’s made a tit-show of it and like I said in a previous comment, she will be bankrupt within the next few years.

Attachments

Last edited:
Did you read the comments on that article? Hundreds of people saying things similar to what I said.

Oh, and just to reiterate that she’s terrible at business, here is proof. Somebody is behind with their accounts 👀👀👀 she’ll get a fine from the taxman for that. Also, her company asessts are valued at just under £15,000. Imagine that, this great success she’s on about, well her whole company/brand is worth less than my car 😂. She’s made a tit-show of it and like I said in a previous comment, she will be bankrupt within the next few years.
I thought you weren’t commenting again “until I read properly” Brooke? It seems you couldn’t help yourself! 😂
I don’t tend to read the comments on the DailyMail since they’re full of the same people! Similar to you!

I LOVE how you have conveniently ignored almost everything I have said (including the fact you deliberately didn’t include the unfiltered screenshots) and only screenshot her overdue accounts as a back up to your response, bless you.
I don’t think anybody here cares about the price of your car or what compares to it (likely rubbish to make yourself feel better).

PLouise has made such a “shitshow” her brand is in one of the biggest makeup stores currently... I wish I could have that kind of tit show! Her company assets were just under £15,000 up to 31st December 2017 when they were reported, that was two years ago... in those two years she’s moved into a bigger business space, so the assets are now doubt higher, and no doubt much higher than your “car”. 😂

PLouise didn’t even bring out her famous eyeshadow base or any makeup products until 2018, so her assets are 100% going to be significantly higher now.

It must take a hell of a lot of energy to be this hateful... I’m all for criticism but this isn’t that, it’s one hateful person with a huge issue. I wonder if it was you who sent PLouise a nasty message from a fake account? She spoke about it on her story the other day and conveniently it wasn’t that long after you posted here and matched some of the things you said about her family.... tut tut Brooke! No need for abuse from a burner!

I’m sure you’ll be back in a few days with another comment even though you said this further up “I’m not clicking on notifications from you or entering this thread again. There’s other sites for staning. This one is for critiques. You’re wasting my time with fake information.

Haha! You’re not clicking on notifications from me or entering this thread again yet here you are.... 😂 :ROFLMAO:

1574157696488.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I thought you weren’t commenting again “until I read properly” Brooke? It seems you couldn’t help yourself! 😂
I don’t tend to read the comments on the DailyMail since they’re full of the same people! Similar to you!

I LOVE how you have conveniently ignored almost everything I have said (including the fact you deliberately didn’t include the unfiltered screenshots) and only screenshot her overdue accounts as a back up to your response, bless you.
I don’t think anybody here cares about the price of your car or what compares to it (likely rubbish to make yourself feel better).

PLouise has made such a “shitshow” her brand is in one of the biggest makeup stores currently... I wish I could have that kind of tit show! Her company assets were just under £15,000 up to 31st December 2017 when they were reported, that was two years ago... in those two years she’s moved into a bigger business space, so the assets are now doubt higher, and no doubt much higher than your “car”. 😂

PLouise didn’t even bring out her famous eyeshadow base or any makeup products until 2018, so her assets are 100% going to be significantly higher now.

It must take a hell of a lot of energy to be this hateful... I’m all for criticism but this isn’t that, it’s one hateful person with a huge issue. I wonder if it was you who sent PLouise a nasty message from a fake account? She spoke about it on her story the other day and conveniently it wasn’t that long after you posted here and matched some of the things you said about her family.... tut tut Brooke! No need for abuse from a burner!

I’m sure you’ll be back in a few days with another comment even though you said this further up “I’m not clicking on notifications from you or entering this thread again. There’s other sites for staning. This one is for critiques. You’re wasting my time with fake information.

Haha! You’re not clicking on notifications from me or entering this thread again yet here you are.... 😂 :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 58362
You’ve conveniently forgot to refer to her overdue accounts 😂

You’ve conveniently forgot to refer to her overdue accounts 😂
It seems you need to take your own advice and learn to read as I quite clearly referenced them here...
Her company assets were just under £15,000 up to 31st December 2017 when they were reported, that was two years ago... in those two years she’s moved into a bigger business space, so the assets are now doubt higher, and no doubt much higher than your “car”. 😂

So before telling others to read properly make sure you do so yourself, it’s even in bold!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It seems you need to take your own advice and learn to read as I quite clearly referenced them here...

So before telling others to read properly make sure you do so yourself, it’s even in bold!
You only talked about her company/brand’s worth, not that HMRC are still waiting for her accounts since September. So they only have her accounts for the year 2017 and not for last year. So for all we know she’s made a loss and not a profit last year. People who don’t do their taxes by the deadline cannot be considered a good businessman. It’s actually quite laughable and embarrassing.

Last edited:
You only talked about her company/brand’s worth, not that HMRC are still waiting for her accounts since September. So they only have her accounts for the year 2017 and not for last year. So for all we know she’s made a loss and not a profit last year. People who don’t do their taxes by the deadline cannot be considered a good businessman. It’s actually quite laughable and embarrassing.
What’s actually laughable and embarrassing is you clutching at straws. Not only have you lied and claimed you wouldn’t look at this thread again or click on my notifications (convenient how you haven’t mentioned that & keep ignoring that fact) you’re claiming I conveniently forgot to refer to her overdue accounts, when it’s there in black and white & bold...

McDonald’s, JD, Nike, Adidas and so on are all successful businesses that have been fined in the past for overdue accounts. Countless businesses have been charged hefty taxes fines for evasion. It doesn’t make them any less of businesspeople though.

It comes to something when the only thing you have left to grab ahold of is the fact PLouise is careless with her accounts...

It’s not a case of “if she made profit, she moved to a bigger business space and launched her own makeup line which is known worldwide and is in Morphe stores, without a shadow of a doubt that means her assets have risen. It seems that’s a hard pill to swallow for you. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
What’s actually laughable and embarrassing is you clutching at straws. Not only have you lied and claimed you wouldn’t look at this thread again or click on my notifications (convenient how you haven’t mentioned that & keep ignoring that fact) you’re claiming I conveniently forgot to refer to her overdue accounts, when it’s there in black and white & bold...

McDonald’s, JD, Nike, Adidas and so on are all successful businesses that have been fined in the past for overdue accounts. Countless businesses have been charged hefty taxes fines for evasion. It doesn’t make them any less of businesspeople though.

It comes to something when the only thing you have left to grab ahold of is the fact PLouise is careless with her accounts...

It’s not a case of “if she made profit, she moved to a bigger business space and launched her own makeup line which is known worldwide and is in Morphe stores, without a shadow of a doubt that means her assets have risen. It seems that’s a hard pill to swallow for you. :ROFLMAO:
It’s really not that personal 😂 the hard pil to swallow is the one you’re choking on, that someone doesn’t like her. How sad.

It’s really not that personal 😂 the hard pil to swallow is the one you’re choking on, that someone doesn’t like her. How sad.
I’ll just leave this here...
”I’m not clicking on notifications from you or entering this thread again. There’s other sites for staning. This one is for critiques. You’re wasting my time with fake information.”
How sad!

Reactions: 1
I think she is Paige 😳😳😳 fangirling a bit too much
Yes I’m Paige... how original. 😂
If Paige was a black woman from the South West then yes, yes, I’m Paige.

....and I’ll leave this photo here. So much for an amazing make-up artist, the nose contour alone gives me nightmares 🙈
And once again... I’ll leave this here.

”I’m not clicking on notifications from you or entering this thread again. There’s other sites for staning. This one is for critiques. You’re wasting my time with fake information.”
I find the above comment especially amusing when you’re still commenting... 🤣
Do you know Paige?
Do you?

Was just gonna say...plouise is defo commenting above 🤣 I followed her for a bit but not my cup of tea I'm afraid. she does seem like shes rough as.
Are ppl not allowed to rave about an influencer without being accused of being them?
I really like Paige too I have a few of her makeup bits she seems really cool I’m hoping to do the one day course soon at her MU academy
Am I her too?

Reactions: 6
Are ppl not allowed to rave about an influencer without being accused of being them?
I really like Paige too I have a few of her makeup bits she seems really cool I’m hoping to do the one day course soon at her MU academy
Am I her too?
Yes. Yes I do believe you are also Paige.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do you know Paige?
I don’t know her, no. I have followed her for a very long time and feel I relate to her a little. In my opinion she is one of the “better” influencers. Although I wouldn’t consider her an influencer personally.

Her situation with life resonates with me especially with her mum battling cancer, mine did too, and like her mum she was cleared thankfully, I had a conversation with her about that over DM, so I do feel she is a genuinely nice girl.

This forum is an escape where we can criticise AND praise those with a following. I happen to like Paige, although I do agree her choice of makeup isn’t the best at all, I’m not a fan of the heavy make up look, or the exaggerated highlight!

I think some people can be quite vicious on here sometimes just like GG, I do think there’s a fine line. Hope that clears things up.

Reactions: 3
Yes I’m Paige... how original. 😂
If Paige was a black woman from the South West then yes, yes, I’m Paige.
That explains why you don’t know much about Paige then. You must have only been following her since she became known internationally. I’ve known of her for years and years, since before she opened her salon. It’s great seeing people support influencers and we can’t all like the same ones, but like I said before there is a rave section for those people. This is a gossip thread rather than a rave-ass-licking one. So annoying seeing you fill the thread with essays fangirling her instead of letting people spill some tea. Her instagram would be a more suitable place for you, rather than Tattle Life.
If you like and support her that much then message her some advice, her accounts are now 51 days late 😳. Last time the HMRC got any information, her company was in debt of £129.7k, thats $167,300 in dollars. I’m guessing Paige Louise hasn’t produced her accounts for the past year because she’s in even more debt and can’t afford her tax bill.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.