Plouise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know if you’ve seen his recent video I would advise watching he describes her as a blown up sex doll
But if you want some actual tea here’s some tea
OMG!!!! Just caught up! Thanks that’s boiling hot tea! Bloody hell....”teacher tights” - P Louise trains there (and looks amazing always gorgeous hair, make up repping her brand and her McQueen trainers) and I always thought seriously don’t film everyone all of the time but she hasn’t trained there for ages obviously because of lockdown but was asking for a PT closer to home as she was busy with work - maybe stepping away quietly? Mmmmitchell is her mate too. Jesus so dangerous for real life PT as all his big clients are connected even Holly Geordie shore I’m sure was at one of P Louises launches?!

Reactions: 1
OMG!!!! Just caught up! Thanks that’s boiling hot tea! Bloody hell....”teacher tights” - P Louise trains there (and looks amazing always gorgeous hair, make up repping her brand and her McQueen trainers) and I always thought seriously don’t film everyone all of the time but she hasn’t trained there for ages obviously because of lockdown but was asking for a PT closer to home as she was busy with work - maybe stepping away quietly? Mmmmitchell is her mate too. Jesus so dangerous for real life PT as all his big clients are connected even Holly Geordie shore I’m sure was at one of P Louises launches?!
Piping hot tea someone commented it on the insta the comment went so quick so he clearly isn’t big and hard like he claims
He’s slated ari for the same thing him and holly H has done
Holly now has a plan with him but he forgets she’s had the same surgery that it’s realistic for his clients look at her and be like goals
Secondly she says she hates trolls half of his posts are trolling people
I think ‘teacher tights’ is young she’s just finished her degree he buys her designer 24/7 she probably doesn’t realise she’s in an emotionally abusive relationship because how he treats her and his kids is vile

Reactions: 2
Im glad someone else noticed she “worked out” in mcqueen trainers! Its not possible without injuring yourself the sole it platformed

Who was her PT?

this website is for critiques, if you are a fan go that page you linked, because all your doing is arguing and filling up notifications for people who just want to talk and critique/express feelings, you can be a fan just not exactly in this forum
Who are you directing this to?

How trashy were her stories today. 50k people spending £10 that’s £500k. 🙄Then showing a PayPal transaction for her top of the range server. Finally, why cut off her top half of face. God I’m irritated.
Yeah she rarely shows her face, if she does its with a filter, i think shes quite insecure about her face

If you notice...Paige hasn't trained at real life with Tyler for like a year. The only real life posts she makes are about Zak Mason who works there, and not Tyler. Interesting as Paige and Mitchel are friends, and so are Ari and Mitchel, and Mitchel did a post about how disgusted he was with Tyler posting about Ariana.

Wish Ariana would ellaborate on why she thought Real Life was like a swingers club? Tyler is a vile prick to be honest, the sooner people catch on the better.

Don't think he works there now. I'm sure he posted he was based somewhere else. Mitchel is also friends with Kim, who is a trainer there. Seems like a tangled web.

Don't think he works there now. I'm sure he posted he was based somewhere else. Mitchel is also friends with Kim, who is a trainer there. Seems like a tangled web.
Yeah I just looked, you're right. He doesn't work there anymore. That's mad...must mean plou has cut ties with Tyler from Real Life then?

Need a bloody venn diagram for all this!

i check plouise account on insta and looks like she follows the real life gym account but not Tyler?

• Haha
He's doing this own booty plans now too. I remember her stories from roughly a couple of months ago saying that Real Life in Bolton is too far to travel to when she's so busy. So there may not be as much in it as we think? or just a good excuse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.