Plouise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she shouts makes me feel sick it’s like an excited 13 years old who’s had their first alcoholic drink. Also why are Flannels staff there? 🤣🤣🤣 CRINGE! No true friends at all!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How many times can you scream eeeyyyyyy I’m cringing SO bad, she’s filming the same people doing the same tit arm in the air dance 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For a makeup artist, what is this blend?
Blend using the floor brush 😂😂

My 6 year old could do better than that!! 🤣🤣

Here he is!! The Winners Circle are in full attendance! 🤣🤣
This valeter must be her “ bae” or he just pumping her for fame 😂

also her make up OMG .... isn’t she embarrassed to add this to her insta when she’s well known “ mua” ? 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Is it actually?? Did the post get deleted unless I’ve been blind and missed it
I don’t get why she is recording every minute! Put your phone down and enjoy yourself jeeez🙈
Yeah it’s on her story and in the comment above mine on here that urban bloke took pic of them both and you can clearly see her nipple 🙈

Reactions: 2

also her make up OMG .... isn’t she embarrassed to add this to her insta when she’s well known “ mua” ? 😂😂😂
Go on the valeters Instagram and watch his story if you want an even bigger laugh and cringe 🤣🤣🤣

Also if she’s got so much money why isn’t it a free bar?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

i’m sure i seen on the echo how much he earns

Go on the valeters Instagram and watch his story if you want an even bigger laugh and cringe 🤣🤣🤣

Also if she’s got so much money why isn’t it a free bar?!
She obviously didn't manifest it hard enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just watched the valeters insta story and WOW 😂😂 I‘m feeling really bad second hand embarrassment for everybody there 😭 They’re all recording and posting 100000 stories like it’s their first time drinking 😂 showing how many shots they’re doing, what they’re drinking blah blah it’s all about brag brag brag in that circle. Constantly having to show and be like “look at me, look what I have” it’s so embarrassing and sad.
I don’t know if you’s will see this as big of a deal as I did, but when the valet friend went out to her car and recording everything in her boot and inside of the car. She’s been robbed how many times before? She don’t stop boasting herself but other people are exposing it all as well 😬 Can’t say I’ll be surprised if it happens again.

Reactions: 11
Just watched the valeters insta story and WOW 😂😂 I‘m feeling really bad second hand embarrassment for everybody there 😭 They’re all recording and posting 100000 stories like it’s their first time drinking 😂 showing how many shots they’re doing, what they’re drinking blah blah it’s all about brag brag brag in that circle. Constantly having to show and be like “look at me, look what I have” it’s so embarrassing and sad.
I don’t know if you’s will see this as big of a deal as I did, but when the valet friend went out to her car and recording everything in her boot and inside of the car. She’s been robbed how many times before? She don’t stop boasting herself but other people are exposing it all as well 😬 Can’t say I’ll be surprised if it happens again.
He is so bleeping embarrassing 🤣 how long until he’s got veneers and a hair transplant to match Luke and his mates and their comb overs 🤣 he washes their cars he needs to get a grip! What an embarrassment!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If that's her nipple it's bleeping tiny in comparison to the absolute knockers glued onto her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine your sister forcing you to say she’s your world during your own birthday speech 🥴 I’d die of embarrassment. Fair enough she’s helped her family out financially but I don’t get why everything has to revolve around Paige. She can’t even let her brother have one day

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He is so bleeping embarrassing 🤣 how long until he’s got veneers and a hair transplant to match Luke and his mates and their comb overs 🤣 he washes their cars he needs to get a grip! What an embarrassment!!! 🤣
He’s one of the worst I’ve seen 😭 he said something like “gone from being on the streets in a gang to being vip” 😂😂😂 get a grip man. You’ve been invited to the party cus they want to fill the room

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s one of the worst I’ve seen 😭 he said something like “gone from being on the streets in a gang to being vip” 😂😂😂 get a grip man. You’ve been invited to the party cus they want to fill the room
Omg I know 🤣🤣 made me laugh so much that! He is one massive bald head! Imagine being in conversation ‘how do you know Paige and Luke?’ ‘Erm I clean their cars and lick their arse but I’m VIP at doing that’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg I know 🤣🤣 made me laugh so much that! He is one massive bald head! Imagine being in conversation ‘how do you know Paige and Luke?’ ‘Erm I clean their cars and lick their arse but I’m VIP at doing that’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
But saying that though, how many people there could say that they’re actual friends of Paige’s and Luke’s and not a paid friendship by showering them with “gifts” and whatever else Paige is giving them 😬 There’s a difference with being friendly to your PT and car wash man when you see them but it’s something else when you’re inviting them to family events and buying them stuff 😂

Reactions: 5
But saying that though, how many people there could say that they’re actual friends of Paige’s and Luke’s and not a paid friendship by showering them with “gifts” and whatever else Paige is giving them 😬 There’s a difference with being friendly to your PT and car wash man when you see them but it’s something else when you’re inviting them to family events and buying them stuff 😂
Yeah true and the young girl with the dark hair always looks upset either cleaning, folding washing or sorting Paige’s hair out!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.