Plouise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a horrid person. She used to go into makeup groups on Face book when she first released some tutorial videos before she did a makeup like and reply rudely to anyone who spoke about her or her brand -It was really weird! Self obsessed, rude and a total witch. I wouldn’t be fooled
i tweeted about how i thought she was humble but was disheartened to realise she’s really not and she re-tweeted me with some bitchy comment and i had all her fans after me lol

Reactions: 2
This is not a good look!
And you’d think that cus her “friend” sugar momma is a makeup artist that she’d be like “babe the powder underneath your eyes babe is a bit too bright babe. Babe you’ve got to manifest a good under eye babe” but Paige’s is just as bad so I’m not surprised one bit 😂
*edited because I sent it before I finished it on accident 😂 got carried away cus I was watching a fox in my garden 😂*

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg I’m howling at them stories 😂 so which one is she shagging the car cleaner or the gym guy 😂
The funny thing is they wouldn’t look at her twice if she didn’t have money

Also why lie about wearing fake tan ?!? A natural tan doesn’t look like that?? Though we will never know considering her photos and videos are triple filtered

• Haha
Reactions: 9
still can’t get over that dancing 😅 tragic . And he’s a ‘fashion designer’ in a hoodie and some dodgy jeans at a party 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She can’t walk in them tight shiny pants 🤣
Or bend down to put her own trainers on, plus her mates in the same outfit 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Urban Valets guy giving me a laugh this morning as I catch up with last night's shenanigans 🤣🤣 Love how he thinks he is life goals!
Started from the bottom now we’re here - for the time being until they replace me.

I can’t believe she’s shown her house off again like that - the same house she got robbed in! Proven to be a liar again saying she moved etc even though we all knew she hadn’t!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That urban valet guy is just your typical sniff ed .
whys he behaving like that tho 😂 he’s going on like he’s surrounded by supermodels 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That urban valet guy is just your typical sniff ed .
whys he behaving like that tho 😂 he’s going on like he’s surrounded by supermodels 😩
Be comparing himself to Hugh Hefner next 🤣 wonder how recovering today probs hungover in his mums box room realising his life isn’t ‘goals’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry but you can tell here she fake tans
I wouldn’t be surprised if a robbery happens soon after her antics last night
Showing off everything

also we need a new thread
Can anyone make a new one: PLouise Winners Circle™️ or is it Winners Table™️, can't remember what she says now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.