Plouise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually don’t own barely any of her makeup up until 2 weeks ago I only had the mmmitchell base and another paint

my relative knows I love makeup and bought me from her recent collection I can’t exactly say to family take it back I can’t stand her but no I don’t buy from her
I bought the mmmitchell and paint second hand to see what the fuss was about
I really dislike her mainly for her racist scandals

So I wouldn’t call it ‘a lot’ when two things were recently acquired through no fault of my own
If you read through I’ve heavily critiqued her I’m in no way shape or form interested in lining her products when their crap
I saw your sandwich and coffee cup post and I thought you said you had another palette and then saw you said you had the pastel base? That’s all. She hasn’t got many products it just seemed a lot, that’s why it didn’t add up when I’d read your comments and thought I doubt you would be buying it.

Reactions: 2
I saw your sandwich and coffee cup post and I thought you said you had another palette and then saw you said you had the pastel base? That’s all. She hasn’t got many products it just seemed a lot, that’s why it didn’t add up when I’d read your comments and thought I doubt you would be buying it.
I think it’s only children that buy her products to be honest. Well known MUAs have it gifted. Working MUAs wouldn’t buy her products as the packaging is too much to carry in a kit. not really sure who else it would attract! Her makeup style isn’t exactly wearable for anyone over the age of 15. The models she uses for lessons are generally much younger than that too

Reactions: 6
I was recently bought the coffee cup and sandwich palette can’t exactly say to a family member take it away

I think it’s only children that buy her products to be honest. Well known MUAs have it gifted. Working MUAs wouldn’t buy her products as the packaging is too much to carry in a kit. not really sure who else it would attract! Her makeup style isn’t exactly wearable for anyone over the age of 15. The models she uses for lessons are generally much younger than that too
A lot of people have it gifted also she said her dishin the dirt collection was a sell out and it’s still in stock
I plan to sell what my family members have bought me on eBay hopefully it will sell

Completely agree!

Reactions: 3
I was recently bought the coffee cup and sandwich palette can’t exactly say to a family member take it away

A lot of people have it gifted also she said her dishin the dirt collection was a sell out and it’s still in stock
I plan to sell what my family members have bought me on eBay hopefully it will sell
It’ll definitely sell on eBay because 13 year old girls don’t have enough money to buy it full price so they’ll be searching on there!! Failing that, you could try returning it to the Chinese, but I expect they already know it’s a pile of shite 😂

I see from her story she’s off out tonight?!! Her and one of her minions in matching outfits 😂

There’s quite a lot on eBay

also something doesn’t add up again with her pull up or shut up figures
Hmrc states 12 employees whereas her post states she has 38 employees? so what’s the deal Paige? I know it says ‘average’ but it’s interesting

It’ll definitely sell on eBay because 13 year old girls don’t have enough money to buy it full price so they’ll be searching on there!! Failing that, you could try returning it to the Chinese, but I expect they already know it’s a pile of shite 😂

I see from her story she’s off out tonight?!! Her and one of her minions in matching outfits 😂
I’m going to have to wait a bit 😅 once Times passed where they can’t be like have you used it’s going on eBay

For a makeup artist her eyeshadow could represent the brand a lot better
Also ‘I don’t fake tan’
Look at her chest and hand in that latest Instagram story

Attachments

Last edited:
also something doesn’t add up again with her pull up or shut up figures
Hmrc states 12 employees whereas her post states she has 38 employees? so what’s the deal Paige? I know it says ‘average’ but it’s interesting
She either doesn’t have any employees (e.g. they’re all self employed renters) or she’s lying to HMRC. I noticed that she hadn’t upped her PAYE much on the most recent accounts... thought she’d have at least been honest there after all the BLM posts

When you match your tan to your trousers, but duck up on your concealer:

Attachments

• Haha
She either doesn’t have any employees (e.g. they’re all self employed renters) or she’s lying to HMRC. I noticed that she hadn’t upped her PAYE much on the most recent accounts... thought she’d have at least been honest there after all the BLM posts

Is she blind that the conciler doesn’t look good? If she’s a MUA then I am a Jesus Christ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Oh but she doesn't tan does she as she stated🤣

Reactions: 1

I was going to say the same. Sell it on eBay! Some young girl will snap your hand off! 🤣

Anyone else cringing like mad at her brothers party right now?

All that effort for... 8/9 people.. and his dancing. I am dying

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Considering she’s in the makeup industry it’s a bit tight she hadn’t told her mate how bad her blend is or helped her out

Reactions: 4
Right I dont mean to be nasty at all and I hope the brother has a lovely birthday buttttt like, do either of them have friends? like actual friends?!

The car valeting guy, the PT and 2 of her minions seem to make up the majority of the guests at this "party"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Right I dont mean to be nasty at all and I hope the brother has a lovely birthday buttttt like, do either of them have friends? like actual friends?!

The car valeting guy, the PT and 2 of her minions seem to make up the majority of the guests at this "party"
Everyone at the party is either on the payroll or in her infamous "Winners Circle" 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.