Plouise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen the latest videos. Back to usual humble self telling her maw to quit her job as she will take care.
I used to like her, I loved the fact she built it from nothing and looked after her family. I liked that she brought something new ish to make up and not a copycat brand but lately its so braggy. Fair enough she works but how much do we need to hear about manifesting the tit outa your goals and then you get a lambo?? Her lifestyle is not realistic nor relatable. The bloody car, bags, shoes, house worth a few million, car for her team and family. Just not relatable for me.

Reactions: 3
After her basic & pastel bases it's been a flop imo. All the new colours are just odd. Limelight ok that's different. But why did Mitchell need to release a colour similar to the original base & a lilac? They were already available and work the exact same way. You can set all original bases. I just thought his colour story was odd. Same with the new ones she's bringing out it's either darker or lighter tones of what's available. People on her live where asking for original colours like a proper red, a neon yellow. But she ignores them. She said she ignores people that loads of people tell her they don't like the packaging of her products and she said she doesn't care because she wants everyone to have a PR experience

Reactions: 1
Damn, you guys do not stray away from going off topic on this forum, huh? :p

My main issue with Paige is her laziness. For a woman who has succeeded from nothing (supposedly), she really does lack any sort of work habits. She promises so much and fails to deliver.

Regarding her webinars and courses...
Business Webinar part 1 (October last year) - 20 GBP, recently discounted to 10 GBP (I think?)
  • I thought it was really motivating, but knowing that she is largely inspired by The Secret and Bob Proctor, I checked those out as well. You can basically go listen to a Bob Proctor video or read The Secret and not miss out on the content in the Business Webinar. She gives some nice ideas regarding spicing up the business, but she mentions those in her IG stories every once in a while, so if you've heard the tips there, you've heard most of the webinar.
  • All of this is a simple voice-over recorded over the promotional image, the same one they've used for... pretty much everything since the Acid Reign collection with Mmmmitchell.
Business Webinar part 2 (February this year - did not happen)
  • She teased it immediately after part 1 in October and offered pre-order, again for 20 pounds. Come February, this webinar did not happen.
  • After messaging her on Instagram, she messaged me back saying that "all babes have been refunded for it" without a further explanation. I would have expected at least an announcement on her IG stories that it wasn't going to happen.
Secret Webinar (ETA not announced - did not happen)
  • After the cancellation of BW part 2, she teased a secret webinar worth hundreds of pounds that would only be available to the 100 quickest people who signed up after it's released either in the newsletter or her IG stories/posts, basically requiring you to either subscribe to the newsletter or turn on the notifications for her posts/stories. To my knowledge, this never happened either.
Business Course (29th April this year) - did not happen
  • After the sale, she wanted to "give back" and promised a business course worth 300 pounds that was going to be posted today, the 29th of April. However, with the recent robbery, she pushed it back to 11th of May. This is the only setback I can actually understand, the others just seem to come as a result of her lack of organization.
DataBASE course (9 weeks) - 90 GBP (72 if you use a 20% discount code)
  • Here I discovered that they only offer Clearpay for actual, physical products, but not for courses. As a customer, I didn't like this. I don't know if this is due to some technical aspects that I don't understand, but I didn't like this. But I bit the bullet and bought the course in one go.
  • This is what the course promises:
  1. 9 weeks - 2 in depth makeup looks (videos) every week, voiced over by Paige
  2. 30 minutes of Plouise Business every week
  3. Social media guidance
  4. Kit essentials
  5. Weekly blog
  6. How to take pictures
  7. Online reviews by a Plouise artist
The content for each week is supposed to be up every Friday. But of course it wasn't, because clearly things are being done one week at a time rather than prepped ahead of each week. So out of the 5 weeks that have passed so far, we only got materials on time once, which was... well, when we purchased the course, because the materials for week 1 were already uploaded :) every other week has been uploaded on a Saturday or Sunday.

As for content, the looks are pretty consistent, each week you get a step by step video and PDF with images and text on one softer look and one heavier, Plouise signature look. I thought most of them were pretty educational, and I have to admit I learned at least something from each of them, however... she claims the videos are HD, yet the highest quality on all of those is 540p. That isn't exactly HD to me. You can see the steps alright, but if you promise me HD, I'm going to expect a 1080p video.
  • The Plouise Business aspect of it has only been uploaded twice. Neither of them 30 minutes as promised.
  • Social media guidance and kit essentials are kind of random, they don't do them every week. When they do post them, they tend to have lots of typos, implying (to me at least) that it's all been rushed yet again and not even checked.
  • Weekly blog, how to take pictures and online reviews did not happen once so far.
  • During the sale, course materials were very late. They resorted to opening a special website for the courses because of how much traffic the main page had. The main page took forever to update, a lot of people were promised 45% off but were allowed in on the website when only 40% off prices were updated and didn't get a refund for that 5% they were promised. The entire sale shennanigans is a whole other story that I won't get into here, but I wasn't a fan of that either.
  • For the last 2 weeks the videos have not been voiced over by Paige but by the academy manager and one of the senior artists. Personally, I don't see this as an issue, but I know a lot of people bought the course to get that extra motivation from Paige herself, as she presents herself to be "the mentor" of these courses, and they're not getting that. It's not the same to hear that motivation from Paige, who is selling this fantasy that anyone can be a millionaire if they work hard enough, or from the academy manager who... no one even knows who she is?
So... as much as I like the aesthetic of the brand and the products I've tried so far, I see through the smoke and mirrors. I wish she would just prepare ahead and not announce something like an excited kid and then not follow through and just... not address it at all. It comes off very unprofessional and this is where you can see her lack of knowledge in the business area.
It really puts me off sometimes, but at least I can see through it and learn from these mistakes that she's making in her business, to potentially avoid them in the future with my own.

Sorry for the wall of text! :)
The salon manager is Abi Pulleyn. She worked on the counter at Illamasqua in Selfridges years ago, and started at Paige’s academy in Prestwich when it first opened and was with her for the launch of the new salon. No idea why she doesn’t do makeup anymore though? I follow her on insta and she sometimes hints she misses the MUA side of it

She must have an investor or money from someone.
She has lots of staff, huge premises, designed to a huge expense, fancy cars for her, staff and family & expensive lifestyle. Developing products costs a lot of dosh and she'd need to have big quantities of stock. Its all just doesn't add up.
Now she is making the sales but at the start how was it funded.

• Haha
She must have an investor or money from someone.
She has lots of staff, huge premises, designed to a huge expense, fancy cars for her, staff and family & expensive lifestyle. Developing products costs a lot of dosh and she'd need to have big quantities of stock. Its all just doesn't add up.
Now she is making the sales but at the start how was it funded.
All the cars are on finance. Her house (IF she owned it) would be on a mortgage. A lot of her handbags are fake. It’s very easy to get stuff and pay monthly for it, as long as you have money coming in. It doesn’t mean she has a load of money sitting in an account. Personally I think she spends money faster than it comes in. She probably also had credit cards with a limit of a few thousand pounds on them or more. So technically she could actually be owing money. She is behind on her taxes so she clearly wasn’t putting money aside each month for that, then it came to the deadline and she didn’t have the money to pay. This is all online to see by the way. Her products are done really cheaply. In one of her recent stories a sample arrived (that suitcase thing) and the printing was done upside down. She said ‘ignore that, it was a mistake as its a sample’. If I was paying graphic designers, manufacturers etc to come up with samples and the finished result you bet I’d be telling them off for sending me crap with writing the wrong way round, weather it’s a sample or not. I certainly wouldn’t post it online for all the customers to see. She is so unprofessional. Just because someone looks like they have money, doesn’t mean they actually do. She’s clearly back living at her Mum’s even though she made out she moved somewhere new 2 days after being robbed, (yeah like you could view a house, apply to rent it and go through all the paperwork, references and credit checks within 2 days 😂😂😂 during lockdown). It’s been a few weeks now and she’s still there. If she had that much money why go and lodge at her Mum’s 🤷🏻‍♀️. Her life is a big facade for the gram. She’ll be bankrupt in the next couple of years, I am sure of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s her training and live webinars, that’s where she makes a big chunk of her money. She done a audio thing one time that I purchased was like £20, if just 1000 people “considering her following” purchase that. That’s £20,000.

On the webinar she brings it up a lot about whatever skill you have record and sell it, or the training do package deals for online purchase as well as go to her academy, young girls wanting to start out would probably save and book these courses to start their make up career. And she talks about Bob Proctor a lot

Last edited:
It’s her training and live webinars, that’s where she makes a big chunk of her money. She done a audio thing one time that I purchased was like £20, if just 1000 people “considering her following” purchase that. That’s £20,000.

On the webinar she brings it up a lot about whatever skill you have record and sell it, or the training do package deals for online purchase as well as go to her academy, young girls wanting to start out would probably save and book these courses to start their make up career. And she talks about Bob Proctor a lot
I also bought this and now she’s released it for free. How annoying.!!

• Angry
More bragging.. she is talking about building a mansion with possibly a bowling alley, sauna, steam room etc.. And she wants to share it with everybody because they deserve it. She never learns

I just went to screenshot it, she’s deleted it. It’s a good thing you screenshot it

Reactions: 10
She's always posting and deleting. Nobody needs to know your moves.

Whats with her obsession over not wanting her Mum to work again. I think you have good morals when you want people to work. If I made millions I’d ask my Mum if she wants money to open a business she’s passionate about or if she has investment ideas. P Louise thinks that not having to work is the goal of life, it’s probably why she hardly works or keeps up to date with her business commitments. Pushing courses out late etc. How about being proud of having a good work ethic rather than be proud of not having to work 🤷🏻‍♀️. Besides, her Mum might have quit being a nurse or whatever she was, but even when Paige was saying her Mum quit her job because of her, her Mum was actually doing people’s lips weren’t she 😂. She might have stopped now because she got cancer a while ago but I know someone that got their lips done by Paige’s Mum when Paige was bragging about giving her Mum handouts.
She is obsessed isn't she?! 😳 No matter how much I earned/was worth I don't think my poor mum would feel comfortable with me just bankrolling her.... Yeah fair enough if I gave her a job at my business with more flexible hours and homeworking available so she can pick up the younger kids from school or bought her the equipment to start her own business which she could work round her other comittments.... Wonder how her step dad must feel about this arrangement! 😳

I know a couple of people that have a lot of money, I have never ever seen them once post pictures of there house/cars or any possessions like watches etc. It’s like she has to prove things all the time, yes we all know you have a Lamborghini I’ve seen it more then my own car. Yes we’ve seen your Gucci joggers. remember that time she bought a pair of Gucci heels just for the bow? And then put the bow on a pair of river island heels. Like why do we need to know that? Cos it’s all about bragging and proving to complete strangers how much money u have :rolleyes: bore off.

• Haha
All the cars are on finance. Her house (IF she owned it) would be on a mortgage. A lot of her handbags are fake. It’s very easy to get stuff and pay monthly for it, as long as you have money coming in. It doesn’t mean she has a load of money sitting in an account. Personally I think she spends money faster than it comes in. She probably also had credit cards with a limit of a few thousand pounds on them or more. So technically she could actually be owing money. She is behind on her taxes so she clearly wasn’t putting money aside each month for that, then it came to the deadline and she didn’t have the money to pay. This is all online to see by the way. Her products are done really cheaply. In one of her recent stories a sample arrived (that suitcase thing) and the printing was done upside down. She said ‘ignore that, it was a mistake as its a sample’. If I was paying graphic designers, manufacturers etc to come up with samples and the finished result you bet I’d be telling them off for sending me crap with writing the wrong way round, weather it’s a sample or not. I certainly wouldn’t post it online for all the customers to see. She is so unprofessional. Just because someone looks like they have money, doesn’t mean they actually do. She’s clearly back living at her Mum’s even though she made out she moved somewhere new 2 days after being robbed, (yeah like you could view a house, apply to rent it and go through all the paperwork, references and credit checks within 2 days 😂😂😂 during lockdown). It’s been a few weeks now and she’s still there. If she had that much money why go and lodge at her Mum’s 🤷🏻‍♀️. Her life is a big facade for the gram. She’ll be bankrupt in the next couple of years, I am sure of it.
How long can someone realistically live like that? It must catch up.
What bothers me most is the fakeness it's obvious we see a part and not the whole story. It makes it so unrelatable especially atm

Does her little brother have a health condition?

I know his weight has been mentioned on Instagram before and she has ranted about the rudeness off people & said something to the effect off people shouldn’t judge overweight kids as they don’t know the cause of why they’re overweight.

Guy Phoenix is a ‘property developer’with a massive coke problem
He has one of the most expensive houses in Nottinghamshire which has been on the market for so long, it wants renovating again
Much the same with most of his properties, does stupid renovations to properties that no one can actually afford or wants, as his taste is questionable
I’ve had conversations with people that move in the ‘same circles’ where he does open evenings at his properties and cocaine is offered on the kitchen islands
Someone I know, who is a well known businessman walked out of one such ‘event’ after he was Encouraged to go as it was like a networking event
He was like, this tit ain’t for me, said it was brazen
I think everyone is the area knows about him and probably more

• Wow
This is ridiculous after what’s just happened. Can this girl not keep anything private?! Brag brag bleeping brag all the time!
Urgh honestly she just can’t stop herself. Did she post and delete this?

More bragging.. she is talking about building a mansion with possibly a bowling alley, sauna, steam room etc.. And she wants to share it with everybody because they deserve it. She never learns

I just went to screenshot it, she’s deleted it. It’s a good thing you screenshot it
Saw it, so disgusting. Please wake up and be relatable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.