Plouise #3 Piano key teeth; space raider face; customer service is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was at the academy the other day for a lesson. I was shocked to see she takes the models phones of them? And she makes her artists clean the whole shop with a cheap flash mop, who doesn’t have a cleaner if you’re that rich?
That’s why she’s rich. Getting everyone to do all the work outside of their roles

My sister bought a Starsign tumbler for £15 about three months ago and all the print has come off so now it’s just a plain pink tumbler 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does her brother think just randomly tugging at items of clothes that girls are wearing makes him a designer. Them stories drive me wild.... When he tugged on every bow on the trousers... Whyyyyy?
Well I know why probably to make sure the cheap tat is secure enough.
looks like P LOUISE fashion is no more
Everything is in the sale
Instagram gone

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know controversy but I love plouise products! I really like them. I think she’s nice enough to her customers as well I waited for a order once over 3 months but I had personally forgot about it when I contacted they refunded asap and where really nice about it over Christmas time.
I think she does try to sell her lifestyle a little bit but I do like her and products!

I know controversy but I love plouise products! I really like them. I think she’s nice enough to her customers as well I waited for a order once over 3 months but I had personally forgot about it when I contacted they refunded asap and where really nice about it over Christmas time.
I think she does try to sell her lifestyle a little bit but I do like her and products!
Wrong thread hun. Wrong whole website.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Oh plouise that is what I’m on about? And her website? Sorry I just went off the thread name, I love reading all your comments I do chuckle I’m 39 and think it’s comedy gold!
You're fine misses it is ok to like her products. You can like some of her stuff and still think she is a twit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You're fine misses it is ok to like her products. You can like some of her stuff and still think she is a twit 😂
Haha! I do like her I think she tries to hard with the cars and life style! I know her customer service needs abit of working on but some of her life style videos make me cringe a little only because it seems like she’s ‘trying to be normal’ like all of us but she is just like us it feels belittling sometimes

Reactions: 2
Did anyone catch her live yesterday? She did it at peak time and still only 200 joined! I’d say that’s a pretty poor turn out for someone with 395,000 followers, even if only 40% of her followers are real people.

Did anyone catch her live yesterday? She did it at peak time and still only 200 joined! I’d say that’s a pretty poor turn out for someone with 395,000 followers, even if only 40% of her followers are real people.
Yeah also her TikTok page has around 1.7Mil followers but on her live last night and the one before that a few days ago there was only a couple of thousand watching.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.