Plouise #3 Piano key teeth; space raider face; customer service is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know why Shannon and Millie left? They were 2 of her best senior artists and have been with her from the very start. I wonder what happened 🤔

Millie IS lovely and she smells like sweets LOL

She’s very sweet, funny, kind, very witty and just a gorgeous girl. I hope she is doing well wherever she is.

They probably left bc they saw that soon enough the popo would come knocking at the academy asking where all Paige’s supposed millions are LMAOOOOOO

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know why Shannon and Millie left? They were 2 of her best senior artists and have been with her from the very start. I wonder what happened 🤔
No idea, I thought this was interesting as well. Lexi also left (she wasn't a senior artist though, I think she was only considered a junior artist). I do think it's a bit weird, seeing as I'd think that working at the academy would be an artist's dream. But clearly there's more happening behind the scenes

Oh god…. Paige taking the piss out of a customer on her stories… not very CEO-like is it

Reactions: 4
No idea, I thought this was interesting as well. Lexi also left (she wasn't a senior artist though, I think she was only considered a junior artist). I do think it's a bit weird, seeing as I'd think that working at the academy would be an artist's dream. But clearly there's more happening behind the scenes
she pays her academy staff minimum wage apart from the senior artists who are on £12.50 P/H so no wonder they’re all leaving 🤣 there’s so much more money to be earned especially when they’re as good as they are!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Paige thinks monthly competitions to win Gucci trainers and free Dominoes pizza makes up for the tit wage

Reactions: 2
Paige thinks monthly competitions to win Gucci trainers and free Dominoes pizza makes up for the tit wage
Yes 100%! Can’t deal with all the bullshit she spouts making out she’s the best boss ever, I’m an ex student and not one of her artists were happy there.

Reactions: 4
I was at the academy the other day for a lesson. I was shocked to see she takes the models phones of them? And she makes her artists clean the whole shop with a cheap flash mop, who doesn’t have a cleaner if you’re that rich?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Sorry am I wrong or do I remember her buying all her staff range rovers at one point?! Am I dreaming 😂
Not all her staff, trust me.

I was at the academy the other day for a lesson. I was shocked to see she takes the models phones of them? And she makes her artists clean the whole shop with a cheap flash mop, who doesn’t have a cleaner if you’re that rich?
I went there three weeks in a row and the same empty Monster Energy can was sat on the side in reception next to some fake flowers

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
What does she take the models phones for? And her nana use to do all the cleaning in the academy I think she’s always at the warehouse now. There’s girls also working in the warehouse who used to be models maybe they still are

ooo I missed this what did she say!
She was sending her Monday text message and someone replied saying they had a girlfriend they didn't want texts and she called them babe. Wasn't that serious or funny. The person obv signed up for the text to start with

Reactions: 2
Yeah it was just the text service but she made like ten slides of a story about it making the customer out to be dumb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.