Plouise #3 Piano key teeth; space raider face; customer service is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all on finance most likely or she trades in. The Lambo is on finance definitely.
Imagine how much she’s paying out on finance? She’s claiming that she’s not getting rid of it apparently. Do you mean the urus? Seems like such waste of money.

Find it hard to see how she afforded them outright cos we’ve all seen her income and it’s not all that

Reactions: 3
I can’t understand what the difference is between the paints and these wet & set liquid eyeshadows she’s released. Other people have commented the same and she’s been v confusing in her replies, suspect there is no difference tbh

Reactions: 3
I can’t understand what the difference is between the paints and these wet & set liquid eyeshadows she’s released. Other people have commented the same and she’s been v confusing in her replies, suspect there is no difference tbh
I think it's just the paints in different bottle, maybe thinner consistency but honestly for someone who was all about bringing out original products they aren't that original.

This new venture showing people "how to be successful in the industry" and provide social media training, is it just me or has P Louise not really been big since about 2017, proper golden days for Paige were around 2015 and it's just been downhill ever since then......

I could name about 10 more popular makeup artists/academies without even having to think I'm afraid

Reactions: 11
Did we ever find out her other business no one knew she was a part of still drives me mad 😂

Reactions: 1
Does her brother think just randomly tugging at items of clothes that girls are wearing makes him a designer. Them stories drive me wild.... When he tugged on every bow on the trousers... Whyyyyy?
Well I know why probably to make sure the cheap tat is secure enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The clothes just looks weird like have you ever seen anyone wearing anything she or him have put out except Paige??

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.