Plouise #3 Piano key teeth; space raider face; customer service is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s me shocked and appalled that there has been no comments on this moron in WEEKS (the new set of lashes, new sun bed but doesn’t tan, pulling her shorts down to her bloody knees to show her hips, the TEETH!!!!) only to realise there was a whole other thread 🤦🏼‍♀️ I have SUCH catching up to do!
Years ago though I was in her Facebook group and she basically documented her BBL on there, refusing to put it on IG because of her ‘easily led followers’, but she went out to Columbia and had her BBL and breast implants done out there and it was like the Paige show, recovery photos and everything.

I knew it was Colombia

i have read through all this and searched high and low. who is her exact vendor in china ? i’m willing to pay for it

I think you’re underestimating how unbelievably cheap the tit from China is. Personally, I’m not sure who’s be buying a brow palette that has every different shade out there - people will just want to buy their own shade. Plus, she needs to shift a load of other crap that hasn’t sold… so I expect chucking it in the budget box is encouraging people to buy unsold crap and clear out the warehouse - let’s not forget that she’s paying for a warehouse full of rubbish that’s not selling.
it doesn’t matter how cheap china is. you have to pay the product, the packaging and shipping isn’t that cheap. people don’t realize there isn’t that much profit made and now with social media china prices have gone up

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I really wish she would revisit her teeth. They are far too big for her mouth and causing her to have speech issues, every time she does a story talking to the camera you can see she struggles to say SO many words because her teeth dont allow her tongue full movement. She pronounces a lot of "f" words with a "th" like "thorever" instead of forever - for example.

I'm from near her and i know a lot of people that personally know her and any time shes brought up in conversation theres never really anything nice people have to say about her. Although ive met her a handful of times shes always seemed pleasant, shes just typical HI BABE OK BABE YEAH BABE kinda girl hah :ROFLMAO:

Someone who knows her well did tell me that one of the girls eventually left plouise because she stole an idea from this girl (think the girl was called shannon maybe?) she was the girl who originally come up with the idea of the plouise bases and paige took the idea and released it as her own idea

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I really wish she would revisit her teeth. They are far too big for her mouth and causing her to have speech issues, every time she does a story talking to the camera you can see she struggles to say SO many words because her teeth dont allow her tongue full movement. She pronounces a lot of "f" words with a "th" like "thorever" instead of forever - for example.

I'm from near her and i know a lot of people that personally know her and any time shes brought up in conversation theres never really anything nice people have to say about her. Although ive met her a handful of times shes always seemed pleasant, shes just typical HI BABE OK BABE YEAH BABE kinda girl hah :ROFLMAO:

Someone who knows her well did tell me that one of the girls eventually left plouise because she stole an idea from this girl (think the girl was called shannon maybe?) she was the girl who originally come up with the idea of the plouise bases and paige took the idea and released it as her own idea
All I could look at on her story was her teeth

Reactions: 2

Yeah agreed I never hear anyone say a nice word about her and they are also people that actually know her.

Theres a girl i follow on insta who works for her. I only knew from the bake off competition. Her little boy is poorly in hospital and shes put ‘to make it worse ive lost my job from having time off with him’
Dont want to share the photo. But this is awful and i feel so sorry for her.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Theres a girl i follow on insta who works for her. I only knew from the bake off competition. Her little boy is poorly in hospital and shes put ‘to make it worse ive lost my job from having time off with him’
Considering her mums had cancer that’s absolutely disgusting!! Poor girl :(

Reactions: 4
I know who you mean 😢 so awful I was shocked when I saw it too.

I know who you mean 😢 so awful I was shocked when I saw it too.
I didnt realise she worked for her but noticed her on the bake off videos and put two and two lol.
but there should be no reason why someone should loose their job over kids being ill especially a ‘familyrun’ business like plouise

I didnt realise she worked for her but noticed her on the bake off videos and put two and two lol.
but there should be no reason why someone should loose their job over kids being ill especially a ‘familyrun’ business like plouise
Yeah me neither I always thought she did lashes self employed but noticed her on the bake off videos too. This just proves even further what a FAKE Paige is.

Anyone saw that company she's affiliated with Nodbox? They do mystery boxes on tiktok with her items in it. They are scamming people Iv been waiting 6+ weeks on a £100 box. Ordered back in February for my birthday

Anyone saw that company she's affiliated with Nodbox? They do mystery boxes on tiktok with her items in it. They are scamming people Iv been waiting 6+ weeks on a £100 box. Ordered back in February for my birthday
i had to get a charge back on my credit card when I bought, same thing happened!

Reactions: 4
i had to get a charge back on my credit card when I bought, same thing happened!
Yeah Iv had to do the same, they threatened me with legal action as well but I called my bank today and they've done it all for me. Been waiting nearly 7 weeks now. Plouise is a tit show but even she manages to get her orders out on time so why can't this small company? The worst part is they say they've sent them when they haven't. They've got their own thread here too.

So it looks like she’s got another car on the way… a g wagon apparently. No idea where she’ll park it as there’s no space on that drive for a third car

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.