Plouise #3 Piano key teeth; space raider face; customer service is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
looks like she snitched on her ex to get herself out of some sort of trouble
Regardless of what she's done, the behaviour is worrying. If it is her ex, and he's a criminal They only know how to react with behaviour like that and then it escalates. No one should be treated like that.

Reactions: 8
Regardless of what she's done, the behaviour is worrying. If it is her ex, and he's a criminal They only know how to react with behaviour like that and then it escalates. No one should be treated like that.
yep she needs to be careful someone clearly is trying to scare her

Reactions: 5
So she's with that Jordan, lambos, designer stuff all the time, range rovers for the staff.

She splits up with him, the showyness for social media more or less disappears overnight, stocks being sold off left right and centre and now this graffiti...

If that doesn't scream used to be a money laundering operation then I don't know what does 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Hardly any of the items have even sold out. She must have a ridiculous surplus of stock.

A tiktok page called nod box make makeup mystery boxes but everything they sell has been bought in the sale. They have a huge storage bin filled with bases. I wonder if page gave them them or if they bought them. Now they will put them in their mystery boxes and pretending they are worth more than they are

Her downfall is imminent I think
And when that happens what will you all do? I know I've contributed to this thread but I don't wish her downfall. I'm not waiting with baited breath. Yeah her personal style is a little gauche and not everyone's cup of tea but if she likes it good for her. I enjoy some of her products. I'm sure we all have much better things to do than "gossip". I know I do. I'm feeling guilty for contributing to the post now. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Reactions: 3
And when that happens what will you all do? I know I've contributed to this thread but I don't wish her downfall. I'm not waiting with baited breath. Yeah her personal style is a little gauche and not everyone's cup of tea but if she likes it good for her. I enjoy some of her products. I'm sure we all have much better things to do than "gossip". I know I do. I'm feeling guilty for contributing to the post now. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.
you joined a week ago and all 7 of your posts are defending paige LOL NICE TRY! nobody is praying for her downfall we just call out silly behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Nanna will be doing over time in that warehouse this week 😂😂 Honestly - why doesn’t she PLAN things… this should have been announced at the end of Sept/beginning of Oct at the latest! That’s what happens when you refuse to pay for good quality staff I suppose! I expect she’s just paid for the packaging though… nanna will be filling those bags up with the usual crap that they have to give away for free
Something she actually says on one of her webinars I paid for was prepare for 6 months ahead. In June she already knew what she was going to be selling and offering in January the following year. Yet she isn’t prepared as you say, no one wants a halloween set delivered AFTER halloween.

No I mean to be a teacher you need to do a 1 year teaching diploma course most universities offer it tbh but I guess it must be different for the beauty industry maybe anyone can be a teacher in beauty ?
You just need to do a level 3 in education and training. Takes about a week home study or Can be done in 1/2 days at an academy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
What a weird post.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What a weird post.
I'm just being honest. I don't know her, I neither like or dislike her. I like her brow balm and base products. That's about it. I just felt bad about posting the stuff about the graffiti. It's just not in my character to gossip. She's irrelevant to me and my life so I must have got caught up in the mess. I like to build women up, champion them. I'm sure everyone who has posted on these threads really likes to do the same?! I'd be heartbroken if I read a thread like this about me. Gosh I sound like my mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
But all your posts are about her?
I know......I wrote them. Was I being negative about her? Not positive either. Forgive me....aren't all the posts on here about her seeing at its a thread dedicated to the girl? Would it be better for you if I talk negative about her? Would that be better? Her packaging is not nice at all. There we go.

I know......I wrote them. Was I being negative about her? Not positive either. Forgive me....aren't all the posts on here about her seeing at its a thread dedicated to the girl? Would it be better for you if I talk negative about her? Would that be better? Her packaging is not nice at all. There we go.
I think if your so overwhelmed with guilt over a couple of comments you've made maybe this site isn't for you. It's literally mostly gossip.

Reactions: 18
Not sure how you ended up on here, maybe delete your account and draw a line?

I simply won't care. She's spent the past few years telling her followers that if they don't like their view every day, they're not manifesting or grinding hard enough. Not an ounce of sympathy from me.

Reactions: 14
I simply won't care. She's spent the past few years telling her followers that if they don't like their view every day, they're not manifesting or grinding hard enough. Not an ounce of sympathy from me.
But I bet you'll be on here though if everything does go tits up for her?! Celebrating her downfall with the old "I knew it, didn't we say". I'm not trying to put words in your mouth but it's pretty predictable as to the outcome.

Whe
But I bet you'll be on here though if everything does go tits up for her?! Celebrating her downfall with the old "I knew it, didn't we say". I'm not trying to put words in your mouth but it's pretty predictable as to the outcome.
When I said her downfall is coming I meant that she will go out of fashion. Get a grip, why are you even here?

I do feel bad for Paige having that graffiti on the wall! Hope she’s ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
did you all see her last facebook post on the p Louise takeover account, she admitted that she was not prepared

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.