Plouise #3 Piano key teeth; space raider face; customer service is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know where the Facebook post is?
Some girl called Chloe but I can't find anything...

Reactions: 5
I’ve been following this thread/ the previous thread for a while now and it’s never really came across as malicious etc just people stating how they don’t like her and how she comes across as braggy and so on. However, over the past couple of weeks it’s became very nasty. Regardless of how much you don’t like her (you don’t even know her so I don’t get how you can have such a hatred for a stranger) but the comments on her looks calling her dumpy etc really isn’t fair. Yeah some of the stuff she does/says I don’t fully agree with but come on guys she’s a human being.. some of these comments are awful and so full of spite.

Reactions: 4
Personally, I’m more interested in where all this money is! Her accounts say she’s only made £200k!

Reactions: 8
Does anyone know where the Facebook post is?
Some girl called Chloe but I can't find anything...
it was a post made in a beauty/make up group on Facebook, Ukmakeup addicts (UKMA). You have to be a member of the group to see/comment on posts

I’ve been following this thread/ the previous thread for a while now and it’s never really came across as malicious etc just people stating how they don’t like her and how she comes across as braggy and so on. However, over the past couple of weeks it’s became very nasty. Regardless of how much you don’t like her (you don’t even know her so I don’t get how you can have such a hatred for a stranger) but the comments on her looks calling her dumpy etc really isn’t fair. Yeah some of the stuff she does/says I don’t fully agree with but come on guys she’s a human being.. some of these comments are awful and so full of spite.
I have to disagree with this. Compared to others the Plouise thread is quite tame considering that way she behaves and the things she’s posted. I’ve just looked back over the last 5/6 pages and nothing jumped out as horrible and I didn’t see any comments calling her dumpy. It’s common knowledge she’s had a BBL and it does make her shape look quite strange. Things that have been brought up include: (this is like a thread re-cap half way though)

- when she had her teeth done and couldn’t pronounce the letter F
- breaking lockdown rules
- speculation about UBV and their friendship
- dodgy tan
- the clothing line and her brother stealing another companies designs
- the bodysuit that sawed her fanny in half
- tit swatches of a palette where their finger doesn’t touch the shadows
- finally, the photo shoot in her underwear, draped over her two cars with money hanging from her body which we are still unsure as to what this has to do with makeup.

there’s evidence on here that Plouise isn’t a very nice person, doesn’t have much business sense and is often very braggy on her Instagram stories which is why she draws this kind of attention. At the end of the day she’s just a MUA from Droylsden who’s made a few quid. I honestly think the money has gone to her head a bit and if she calmed down, stopped sharing every aspect of her life and knocked this manifesting bollocks on the head then it would really benefit her. She needs a business development manager and probably someone who works in PR who isn’t just one of her cronies and will tell her when she’s making a fool of herself. If you’re going to put yourself in the public eye, then expect people to criticise your actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
not gonna lie she does look really good in this photoshoot I love it she looks pretty but I don't get how the photoshoot goes with theme of manifesting or "signs" ?

these are the three reaction posts I do get what she's saying but I think she rubbed so many people up the wrong way which is why she got nasty comments she could be humble like conna walker but she chooses not to be lol

Screenshot 2021-05-23 at 20.45.34.png
Screenshot 2021-05-23 at 20.45.52.png
Screenshot 2021-05-23 at 20.46.48.png

she needs to sack the "pr manager"

Last edited:
I’ve served her in work, she’s not as nice as she is in her posts... also I’m sick of her big paragraphs claiming “manifestation” helped her, yet her family gave her a large sum of money to start her business...

Reactions: 15
I’ve served her in work, she’s not as nice as she is in her posts... also I’m sick of her big paragraphs claiming “manifestation” helped her, yet her family gave her a large sum of money to start her business...
Was she rude when you served her?

Reactions: 3
Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She was like this in the meeting when asked business questions she couldn’t give an answer

The Facebook drama
Omg is that it??? The opinions aren’t even horrible you’d think they were really attacking her! They’re just stating facts for gods sake

Reactions: 11
Im so underwhelmed. They only askrd if she supported sex workers and that they dont get what its to do with makeup 🤣

Reactions: 4
So, she did that photoshoot for her makeup line?!! I just assumed she did it for herself!! What the hell?! What does an overly sexualised image of a girl covered in money, strewn across a car got to do with anything, let alone makeup?! It’s vulgar, and considering she has a young following (which she is aware of because she’s said it’s the reason she hasn’t gone into detail about her cosmetic surgeries) is also really inappropriate! I’m not sure what kind of message she’s trying to put out, but she’s missing the mark by MILES!!

We all know for a fact that she hasn’t earned millions because her accounts her publicly available on Companies House. But surely she can afford a decent marketing team?! This complete misrepresentation of her financial situation is so misleading for her followers/customers who will likely believe in her false “rags to riches” story, and will think that if you buy her products and become a makeup artist, you’ll earn millions (which she hasn’t!)

It’s just so wrong on so many levels.

Reactions: 13
That’s twice you’ve asked for a new thread, not sure why we need a one? Once it gets to 1000 posts a new one will be created.
Because quite clearly when I search I can’t find anything and I’m not quite up to speed with how to use this. I’m aware I’ve asked twice :)

Reactions: 2
I think the issue is the makeup industry is so saturated now, she’s pushing anyone can make millions but you can’t, if you have a niche yes but most things have been done

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.