Plouise #3 Piano key teeth; space raider face; customer service is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg has anyone seen her stories today?! She literally cannot speak with those veneers at all! She says “thilter” instead of “filter”, and “thinish” instead of “finish”! She can’t say her s sounds anymore! How embarrassing. Took a screenshot of how she now has to pronounce “f” 😂😂😂 You’d have thought that someone with the money she says she has, she’d have got her teeth fixed by now! Imagine having teeth that stop you from being able to say certain words properly!

View attachment 474558
I don't actually think that's the veneers because she uses other words in the same sentence with the letter F in... I think she is stupid and thinks that is house the word is pronounced.. genuinely can't think of any other reason..

Reactions: 4
I don't actually think that's the veneers because she uses other words in the same sentence with the letter F in... I think she is stupid and thinks that is house the word is pronounced.. genuinely can't think of any other reason..
I don’t think they’re veneers. They look like composite bonding and I also saw that some of the other girls that work for her have also had theirs done. She defo paid for them too! They have an identical shape! So bad

Reactions: 2
The size of that warehouse and the stock it holds is unreal! She must be shifting so many products (probs because she gives a lot away as well lol) but she must be busy and the make up and diaries don’t seem to stop coming with new drops every month it seems.

So she can’t tell the difference between the Irish flag and the Italian flag? If you’re gonna honour St Patrick’s day get the flag colours right ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
sometime I feel bad that we drag her/call her out because it’s clear that she’s just doing what she THINKS rich people do to keep up with the joneses in a way I feel kinda sorry for her, she’s done well for herself to be fair she came from nothing it’s just a shame that she’s got caught up in it all

Reactions: 11
sometime I feel bad that we drag her/call her out because it’s clear that she’s just doing what she THINKS rich people do to keep up with the joneses in a way I feel kinda sorry for her, she’s done well for herself to be fair she came from nothing it’s just a shame that she’s got caught up in it all
yeah she has done well for herself but people who have a lot of money don’t generally feel the need to flaunt it in the such an “in your face” way that Paige does. Money can’t buy class, as they say...

Reactions: 8
yeah she has done well for herself but people who have a lot of money don’t generally feel the need to flaunt it in the such an “in your face” way that Paige does. Money can’t buy class, as they say...
Yeah that’s exactly what I mean, she’s doing what she thinks rich people do to try and keep up lol which is sad

Ok
I didn't know who P Louise was until I just got a IG ad about her "manifestation" diary and thought "who made this tacky thing".. and now I know 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So Iv always got vibes of the brother that he thinks he’s better than everyone else and up his own ass, and today’s stories has confirmed it.
‘Can you make me a brew please?’ Sorry why can’t he make it himself??? Ugh can’t bare people who think they are above others.

Reactions: 21
That igtv. She sounds like when you’re a kid putting on an American accent while role playing with your mates. 😂 so fake. You still sound like you have a cold.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.