Playstation 5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They all have the ssd slot it's just not enabled right now, but will be with an update.

It's so ugly I'd hate to have one in my lounge 😆
Ahh ok, that’s something I suppose. Seems though that these days not only is it the norm to release unfinished games that need loads of updates but now they’re at it with the consoles too!

It’s probably vicious and cruel of me but I’m going to go on YouTube and see if any Youtuber did a live unboxing of what they thought to be a 5 and unwrapped boxes of cat food instead and see their reaction 🤭

Ahh ok, that’s something I suppose. Seems though that these days not only is it the norm to release unfinished games that need loads of updates but now they’re at it with the consoles too!

It’s probably vicious and cruel of me but I’m going to go on YouTube and see if any Youtuber did a live unboxing of what they thought to be a 5 and unwrapped boxes of cat food instead and see their reaction 🤭
Joe Sugg got one free.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
It's the way of the world and being rushed to meet commercial deadlines. Nintendo is one of the few companies that releases games that actually mostly run even without updates. The others can take months or years to fix them.

I miss when things were simpler!

Reactions: 2
Would anyone chance one of those? I know eBay have the money back guarantee but 😬
0B1B0F48-A0DD-4F8A-93E6-F6C0B6B683CD.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I never seem to be near my phone when stock drops. When will we get to a point where stock doesn’t disappear after 5 minutes?

Reactions: 1
Theres a few twitter accounts that give you the heads up before a drop. My brother got his a few weeks ago after following for a week x

I'm looking everywhere nearly everyday but no luck. It's so frustrating 😡
Argos are a waste of time. I think your best chance is Smyths as they do a drop every month you just have to check everyday and GAME do a drop now and then.

If anyone still needs one, I've just got one on Game website, can't actually believe it's took this long to get one 🤬

• Wow
If anyone still needs one, I've just got one on Game website, can't actually believe it's took this long to get one 🤬
They’re practically begging people to buy them where I live ,every other SM post is from Game reminding people they’ve got lots of availability ,idk if they over ordered on their stock or people have went off them.

They’re practically begging people to buy them where I live ,every other SM post is from Game reminding people they’ve got lots of availability ,idk if they over ordered on their stock or people have went off them.
Wow, I've been looking everywhere non stop and have only just managed to get one 😡