Playstation 5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our local Game is open from midnight but they're only letting 6 in at a time it's too cold to queue outside.

My husband pre ordered from Game, paid £9.99 for it to be delivered tomorrow before 12pm with DPD. Apparently GAME have lost the deal with dpd, it’s now coming with Yode and may not arrive until Friday! Game haven’t offered to refund the £9.99 though 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
My husband pre ordered from Game, paid £9.99 for it to be delivered tomorrow before 12pm with DPD. Apparently GAME have lost the deal with dpd, it’s now coming with Yode and may not arrive until Friday! Game haven’t offered to refund the £9.99 though 🙄
I hope you get it in one piece you know what Yodels rep is like

Reactions: 1
We've got ours being delivered tomorrow. It's like Christmas eve in this house. Not for me, I dont really play but the husband and kids are excited.

I managed to preorder the disk version on Amazon the day preorders went live, should be arriving tomorrow! :)

Seeing as our holiday just before Xmas is likely cancelled I think we’ll be buying a ps5 at some point very soon. Just waiting on the refund.....

Currys have delayed their 9AM online release but some people have commented saying they logged on before 9AM and purchased one so sounds like they released them early and have now ran out of stock!

Thank god my partner pre ordered

Currys have delayed their 9AM online release but some people have commented saying they logged on before 9AM and purchased one so sounds like they released them early and have now ran out of stock!

Thank god my partner pre ordered
I got one early on Curry's and have had a confirmation email and an order processing email. But now Team Know How are tweeting saying any orders taken before 9am are cancelled! Until I get a cancellation email I'm still hoping for the best but I am keeping an eye on other sites for stock just in case, I may just see if I can get one from another site in case my order is cancelled. If I end up with two I'll sell one at retail value.

I got one early on Curry's and have had a confirmation email and an order processing email. But now Team Know How are tweeting saying any orders taken before 9am are cancelled! Until I get a cancellation email I'm still hoping for the best but I am keeping an eye on other sites for stock just in case, I may just see if I can get one from another site in case my order is cancelled. If I end up with two I'll sell one at retail value.
I’ve been trying all morning and having no luck I’ve heard amazon have some on at 12pm

[Apparently the first machines released don’t even have SSD storage expansion. With the size of games these days how many are going to actually be kept playable before having to delete for new games? I read that Call of Duty alone takes up one fifth of the available memory and that’s just one game 🤨

• Wow
Reactions: 4
[Apparently the first machines released don’t even have SSD storage expansion. With the size of games these days how many are going to actually be kept playable before having to delete for new games? I read that Call of Duty alone takes up one fifth of the available memory and that’s just one game 🤨
That's no good glad I haven't got one then.