Playstation 5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I managed to get one last week, I paid £50 pound extra for it but it was from a local independent video game shop.

Reactions: 2
Just got myself a playstation an found this thread

It's coming today an am wondering if it's better to get the top tier plus membership or the middle one, I think it's called premium an extra, I won't be going on pc but I'd like the cloud streaming so I don't need to download, does extra offer this? I've had a look online but it's a bit hard to get exacts on the difference

Just got myself a playstation an found this thread

It's coming today an am wondering if it's better to get the top tier plus membership or the middle one, I think it's called premium an extra, I won't be going on pc but I'd like the cloud streaming so I don't need to download, does extra offer this? I've had a look online but it's a bit hard to get exacts on the difference
Have you bought the digital PS?

Thought I’d put this on here…Smyths ..if anyones interested .
IMG_1298.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Thank you so much for posting this as I've been looking for a bundle with kart racers and the cheapest I could find it was £500+.
Hope you get one 👍🏻 still seem to be lots available in different areas.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1